Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Sportacus 8!!!

I was too curious so I babelfished it

The inspiration of the Telethon arrived at the televising series " LazyTown" and to its creator Magnus Scheving, whom he presented the creation a personage with multiple capacities, without concerning its dependency to a wheelchair. The abilities and agility that characterizes to " Sportacus" , central personage of the emission and whose emblem in the chest is number 10, will be the same of their new invention, whose symbol will be the 8. After his participation in the edition number 12 of the Telethon, the actor and producer Magnus Scheving indicated that around the world he has several friendly with incapacities, but that definitively to arrive at Mexico has been inspiring. He abounded that he films that will be realised on " LazyTown" it will include " Sportacus" number the 1, where it will explain his meaning, reason why following step will be that the public knows his personage 8. This last one, said, could appear in the series for children during next the two years, in order to show that a wheelchair will not be impediment to carry out diverse activities. " We really admired the work of the Telethon that has lasted so many years, I believe that all that participate they must feel orgullosos" very; , Scheving, whose televising production focuses in showing the infantile public the importance of a good feeding and exercise, but of funny form commented. It related that its participation in took it to the cause to visit one of the CRIT (Infantile Disciplinary center Telethon), where the taken care of children tried to follow it and to imitate their pirouettes without pausing by some incapacity. " It has been a great pleasure to be able to help and to be in the scene has been inolvidable" , it added on the matter. In as much, its Julian co-protagonist Rose, interpreter of the candy " Stephanie" , it referred that although it did not know the work that every year is carried out to support to thousands of children, without thinking thorough took it a flight from New York to Mexico to add his presence. " I realize of which everything is possible and even smallest than it is possible to be given is valuable, reason why is necessary to follow ahead with sueños" , it reiterated. Thanks to " LazyTown" , series seen in 500 million homes in 120 countries, also the Icelandic gymnast has been able to know children of different cultures, nevertheless, the interest by Mexico is special to the being the country number one in infantile obesity. After the action of the Chilean singer, I veto Caves, that the subject interpreted " Vuelvo" , the journalist Joaquin Lopez-Dóriga presented the number collected until the moment 261 million 992 thousand 491 pesos.
    http://eighteenlightyearsago.ytmnd.com/

Comment

... In as much, its co-protagonist Julian Rose, interpreter of the candy " Stephanie" ...
      Harr!

Stephanie: Hi. I'm candy.
      Kurgan: Of course you are...

Comment

Originally posted by Lazycus
        ... In as much, its co-protagonist Julian Rose, interpreter of the candy " Stephanie" ...
        Harr!

Stephanie: Hi. I'm candy.
        Kurgan: Of course you are...
        There can be only one.
        http://eighteenlightyearsago.ytmnd.com/

Comment

I think a better translation would be the following:

"The inspiration of Teletón arrived at the television series "LazyTown" and to its creator: Magnús Scheving, who brought to light the creation of a character with multiple capacities, without importing its dependence to a wheelchair.

The abilities and agility that characterizes to "Sportacus", main character of the show and whose emblem in his chest is the number 10, will be the same of his new invention, whose symbol will be the 8.

After his participation in the 12th edition of Teletón, the actor and producer Magnús Scheving indicated that around the world he had several friends with disabilities, but now to arrive at Mexico has been inspiring.

He announced that the new film of "LazyTown" will include a "Sportacus" number 1, where he will explain its meaning, for which the following step will be that the public know his character [number] 8.

This character 8, he said, would appear in the series for children during the next two years, in order to show that a wheelchair will not be impediment to perform diverse activities.

"Really we admire the work of Teletón that has lasted so many years, I think that all the people who participated on it should feel very proud", commented Scheving, whose TV work is focused in showing to the kids the importance of a good diet and exercise, but in a fun way.

He related that his participation in this cause produced a visit to one of the CRIT (Central of Children Rehabilitation Teletón), where the children attended tried to follow him and to imitate his pirouettes without being stopped for some disability.

"It has been a great pleasure to be able to help them and to be with them on stage, has been unforgettable", he added about it.

In the meantime, his co-star Julianna Rose, interpreter of the sweet "Stephanie", referred that although she didn’t know in depth the work that each year is carries out to support to thousands of children, without thinking it twice she took a flight from New York to Mexico to include her presence.

"I realize that all is possible and even the smaller than can be given is valuable, for which you must continue ahead with your dreams", she reiterated.

Thanks to "LazyTown", series viewed in 500 million homes in 120 countries, the also Icelandic gymnast [Magnús Scheving] has been able to meet children of different cultures, nevertheless, the interest by Mexico is special because it’s the country number one in children obesity.

After the action of the Chilean singer, Beto Caves, who interpreted the theme "I Return", the journalist Joaquín López-Dóriga brought to light the figure collected up to now of 261 million 992 thousand 491 pesos".

Comment

hlazytownero: Wow, nice translation. Now I understand the article more. This number 8 sounds interesting. Will he or she be introduced in a normal series, in the Extra series, or in the plays? So many questions.

Comment

He announced that the new film of "LazyTown" will include a "Sportacus" number 1, where he will explain its meaning, for which the following step will be that the public know his character [number] 8.

It translated as "film," but whether or not that is the precise word is questionable. I'm intrigued, regardless of ambiguity, as it means that we'll get either a LazyTown movie or another series of some kind. Since Extra's format doesn't really facilitate the introduction of new characters or story arcs (I use the term 'story arc' loosely), it would most likely be a full-fledged production.

Comment

To much Reading;
                Well; i think so anyway.

Comment

Originally posted by StephanieStuntDouble
                  To much Reading;
                  Well; i think so anyway.
                  i think you mean tl;dr.

Comment

Originally posted by daCanuck

It translated as "film," but whether or not that is the precise word is questionable. I'm intrigued, regardless of ambiguity, as it means that we'll get either a LazyTown movie or another series of some kind. Since Extra's format doesn't really facilitate the introduction of new characters or story arcs (I use the term 'story arc' loosely), it would most likely be a full-fledged production.
                    Being more or less (mostly less) fluent reading-wise after 7 years of studying spanish I'm more or less (mostly more) sure "filme" exclusively refers to movies in latin american spanish. So there you have it, he's thinking about making a movie.

Comment

Originally posted by Racoon
                      Originally posted by StephanieStuntDouble
                      To much Reading;
                      Well; i think so anyway.
                      i think you mean tl;dr.
                      Sure why not :)

Comment

What they say here?

http://www.vb.is/frett/1/51514/bankasta ... ja-latabae

Some things are old, but I think a thing is new about the movie.

Comment

Re: What they say here?

They seem to have cribbed a good deal from the article in the Telegraph that they've linked to at the bottom of the Icelandic article.
                          Another report on the possibility of opening LT-themed restaurants.

Þá kemur einnig fram að í kjölfar velgengni sjónvarpsþáttanna um Latabæ, sem nú eru sýndir í 120 löndum, á Magnús í viðræðum við kvikmyndaver á borð við Sony Pictures og Warner Brothers um framleiðslu kvikmyndar um Íþróttaálfinn en myndin mun bera nafnið Sportacus, sem er erlent heit Íþróttaálfsins.
                          The usual spiel about how LT is shown in 120 different countries etc., and then they say how Magnús has made a deal with Sony/Warner to produce a film "about Íþróttaálfinn, but it will be called Sportacus, because this is the foreign name for Íþróttaálfinn".

Personally I reckon they should release the film as "Íþrottaálfinn", and sit back and watch as foreign journalists everywhere struggle to find the "thorn" key.

Comment

So...the Lazytown movie

not really been much talk about it really =/
                            Magnus keeps bringing it up a lot, so I presume it is being made.

What would be cool is if it had the other Sportacus in it, maybe even make it so that the TV series can continue despite Steph growing up *cough* make her Number 11 at the end*

Comment

Re: So...the Lazytown movie

Hopefuly it will be ready by the end of the summer. Look at the pattern till now..
                              There would be a lot of ways the storyline could go....just try to imagine...I can't wait for it already!

Comment

Re: So...the Lazytown movie

Wasn't there supposed to be an episode or something explaining #9?

Comment

Working...
                                X