Log in to post
Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 456
Results 126 to 131 of 131
  1. #126
    SPECIAL MEMBER
    Level 6 - Stingy Poster
    babytroll's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2017
    Location
    Virginia, U.S.A.
    Posts
    30
    Local Date
    22nd January 2018
    Local Time
    03:43

    Re: LazyTown Movie Discussion

    Quote Originally Posted by boblbee View Post
    Well, the closest thing to a relevant result searching "LazyTown movie" gives me is this: http://ideas.wikia.com/wiki/LazyTown:_The_Movie, so I'm guessing no.
    Wow, that character and cast roster was a wild ride. The repeated use of "Mangus" Scheving is a lot to handle. I can't say I'd want this to be a real thing, but major props to the imaginations of some of the editors on that article.

  2. #127
    SPECIAL MEMBER
    Level 11 - The Blue Knight
    TheOtter's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2017
    Location
    Australia
    Posts
    155
    Local Date
    22nd January 2018
    Local Time
    16:43

    Re: LazyTown Movie Discussion

    Quote Originally Posted by boblbee View Post
    Well, the closest thing to a relevant result searching "LazyTown movie" gives me is this: http://ideas.wikia.com/wiki/LazyTown:_The_Movie, so I'm guessing no.
    Okay, I just read this, and it looks like some guy had a serious but somewhat juvenile and short idea for a movie, and some other guy changed all of the actors to make it ridiculous.

    Here's a list.

    Jives: Zachary Gordon (diary of a wimpy kid guy, apparently)
    'Money-wasting beggar': Jack Black
    'Police officer': Will Smith
    'Mailman': Seth Rogen
    Haninn: Owen Wilson

    And then it gets even more ridiculous.

    Sportacette (Sportacus' love interest): Scarlett Johansson
    'Caramelphanie' (Stephanie's sister): Julianna Rose Mauriello
    Ronald the Apple Worm: Tom Kenny

    I couldn't read any more after that, but the page is massive.

  3. #128
    Bootleg Stephie SPECIAL MEMBER
    Level 16 - Sportaposter
    Eri 絵利's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2017
    Location
    Sydney, Australia
    Posts
    445
    Local Date
    22nd January 2018
    Local Time
    19:43

    Re: LazyTown Movie Discussion

    Quote Originally Posted by TheOtter View Post
    Okay, I just read this, and it looks like some guy had a serious but somewhat juvenile and short idea for a movie, and some other guy changed all of the actors to make it ridiculous.

    Here's a list.

    Jives: Zachary Gordon (diary of a wimpy kid guy, apparently)
    'Money-wasting beggar': Jack Black
    'Police officer': Will Smith
    'Mailman': Seth Rogen
    Haninn: Owen Wilson

    And then it gets even more ridiculous.

    Sportacette (Sportacus' love interest): Scarlett Johansson
    'Caramelphanie' (Stephanie's sister): Julianna Rose Mauriello
    Ronald the Apple Worm: Tom Kenny

    I couldn't read any more after that, but the page is massive.
    Just saying, I can totes see Hannin played by Owen Wilson and Sportaccette played by Scarlett Johansson.

    OMG... MAGGI AND SCARLETT WOULD MAKE THE MOST BAD ASS LOVE COUPLE SINCE KIM POSSIBLE!!!
    絵利 - Eri // 絵 (E) - Picture | 利 (Ri) - advantageous / clever

    YouTube // Twitter // Instagram // Tumblr //

  4. #129
    SPECIAL MEMBER
    Level 11 - The Blue Knight
    TheOtter's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2017
    Location
    Australia
    Posts
    155
    Local Date
    22nd January 2018
    Local Time
    16:43

    Re: LazyTown Movie Discussion

    Quote Originally Posted by Cutiejea View Post
    Just saying, I can totes see Hannin played by Owen Wilson and Sportaccette played by Scarlett Johansson.

    OMG... MAGGI AND SCARLETT WOULD MAKE THE MOST BAD ASS LOVE COUPLE SINCE KIM POSSIBLE!!!
    But the film is meant to be LazyTown, not SuperGroupTown or SitcomTown. If it stays in the spirit of LazyTown, which it should, then it should have some moral lesson, not a cheesy tacked-on love story that kids don't care about.

    And anyway, you have to at least admit that the characters of 'Caramelphanie' and 'Ronald the Apple Worm' are stupid, right?

  5. #130
    Bootleg Stephie SPECIAL MEMBER
    Level 16 - Sportaposter
    Eri 絵利's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2017
    Location
    Sydney, Australia
    Posts
    445
    Local Date
    22nd January 2018
    Local Time
    19:43

    Re: LazyTown Movie Discussion

    Quote Originally Posted by TheOtter View Post
    But the film is meant to be LazyTown, not SuperGroupTown or SitcomTown. If it stays in the spirit of LazyTown, which it should, then it should have some moral lesson, not a cheesy tacked-on love story that kids don't care about.

    And anyway, you have to at least admit that the characters of 'Caramelphanie' and 'Ronald the Apple Worm' are stupid, right?
    1. Most lazytowns would have grown up by now so a lowkey love story could be embedded to the plot (not to mention, Maggi once officialy said in an interview woth BBC 3 that in the Official LTM that number 8 would be a chick)

    2. And yeah... Steph sister and Ronald the apple worm is deff stupid.

    ---

    Still love to see Will Smith in a LazyTown movie though. It will be bad-ass... but for kids
    絵利 - Eri // 絵 (E) - Picture | 利 (Ri) - advantageous / clever

    YouTube // Twitter // Instagram // Tumblr //

  6. #131
    SPECIAL MEMBER
    Level 11 - The Blue Knight
    TheOtter's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2017
    Location
    Australia
    Posts
    155
    Local Date
    22nd January 2018
    Local Time
    16:43

    Re: LazyTown Movie Discussion

    Quote Originally Posted by Cutiejea View Post
    1. Most lazytowns would have grown up by now so a lowkey love story could be embedded to the plot (not to mention, Maggi once officialy said in an interview woth BBC 3 that in the Official LTM that number 8 would be a chick)
    Do you have a link to the interview? It seems interesting.

    Quote Originally Posted by Cutiejea View Post
    Still love to see Will Smith in a LazyTown movie though. It will be bad-ass... but for kids
    I feel like if they had Will Smith in a LazyTown movie, it would just turn into one of those terrible comic-relief based movies that absolutely suck and rely on visuals to draw in audiences.

Log in to post
Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 456

Similar Threads

  1. Lazytown Extra 2008 *Discussion thread*
    By Burt Thruster in forum LazyTown Season Extra Episodes
    Replies: 274
    Last Post: 12th January 2017, 02:26

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •