LazyTown Movie Discussion

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: LazyTown Movie Discussion

the 100 million dollar movie thing confused me a little...I looked up Mark Valenti's interview but couldn't find anything...other than that the amount sounds a bit high...would be almost as expensive as a Hollywood blockbuster production

Gallery

Comment

This figure is likely true since Magnus's ambitions are larger than life...so goes the budget. But what is the mass-market appeal to warrant such a huge investment given more than 75% of people never even heard of Sportacus. I'd like to know what those three rules she mentioned are but am afraid to even ask. Oh man, would you rather be stuck in a room with this girl or watch a marathon of the Gilmore Girls? Both torture. No offense, I'm sure she's nice and all. Clearly much more informed about social goings on than any of us. But how many facts did you actually take away? Tips on how to talk to Robbie. Well that's something.

Comment

Would love to see a Lazytown movie, but the franchise seems fairly dead to me, even with a strong following on fan sites. Never lose hope though. Always a way right?

Comment

Originally posted by UnLearnEd View Post
          This figure is likely true since Magnus's ambitions are larger than life...so goes the budget. But what is the mass-market appeal to warrant such a huge investment given more than 75% of people never even heard of Sportacus. I'd like to know what those three rules she mentioned are but am afraid to even ask. Oh man, would you rather be stuck in a room with this girl or watch a marathon of the Gilmore Girls? Both torture. No offense, I'm sure she's nice and all. Clearly much more informed about social goings on than any of us. But how many facts did you actually take away? Tips on how to talk to Robbie. Well that's something.
          idk about the popularity of Sportacus in the world but on the other side he performed with Michelle Obama once so there is a chance to have a impact at least on the us american audience...the chick speaks a cute (indian?) accent and unlike other videos with native speakers I was able to understand almost every word...strange
          Gallery

Comment

• Originally posted by Buzz View Post
            the 100 million dollar movie thing confused me a little...I looked up Mark Valenti's interview but couldn't find anything..
            I just checked the transcript, and he does indeed throw the 100,000,000 figure out there!

Comment

I rather have 100 new episodes of $1M each :icon_e_biggrin:
              Magnús: - I have fans of all ages and I don't think it's weird when older people like LazyTown. LazyTown appeals to people for many different reasons: dancing, acrobatics, etc.

Comment

Originally posted by LazyPooky View Post
                Yeah I wish too. You'd think that with all the new interest the show is getting Turner would be willing to produce even some short new LazyTown segments.
                But unfortunately, that is not the way entertainment works ><

Comment

• LazyTown Movie Discussion

I know. It's such a shame. I wish Magnús was still in charge, he would start production in a heartbeat.

Comment

Originally posted by LazyPooky View Post
                    same here...you have to save some millions for cloning though
                    Gallery

Comment

I wonder why this movie has been planned for almost a decade, and it still isn't out? If it's this long after it's announcement it might have probably been canceled...

Comment

Originally posted by xXx_LI_xXx View Post
                        I wonder why this movie has been planned for almost a decade, and it still isn't out? If it's this long after it's announcement it might have probably been canceled...
                        Yeah it's pretty much cancelled.

Comment

Originally posted by Stingy View Post
                          Yeah it's pretty much cancelled.
                          Fine. But a LT movie would still be cool...

Comment

Originally posted by Cutiejea
                            nice to see you found me vid... lol
                            oh hi...nice to meet you quick tongued brown eyed lady
                            Gallery

Comment

Originally posted by Cutiejea
                              Also... nice to see you found me vid... lol
                              Totally just subbed you, you're really fun
                              Getur einhver annar verið Glanni ? það bara passar ekki
                              Stefan Karl Stefansson, það er enginn eins og þú!

Comment

Originally posted by EddEddyDude
                                This LazyTown Movies Will BE Made 20ht Century FOX
                                By Creators of The Van (1977) And The Termantor and Robocop
                                Will Make The LazyTown Movie
                                Has a LazyTown movie been confirmed?

Comment

Working...
                                X