Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: LazyTown Movie Discussion

Originally posted by Stingy View Post
    ...Stephanie's parents are archaeologists and are in trouble far away from LazyTown, and everybody has to go save them.
    Keywords "archaelogists" and "everybody/save them," eh? The plot almost sounds like the scrapped, Hey Arnold! film, The Jungle Movie.

Comment

Originally posted by LazyYardigans View Post
      There's no hope.

Theres always a way. Even if it's a fully animated fan Movie it might still happen.

Comment

Keywords "archaelogists" and "everybody/save them," eh? The plot almost sounds like the scrapped, Hey Arnold! film, The Jungle Movie.
        Wow, good connection. Clearly Mark Valenti was behind that then.

Comment

It doesn't matter what the plot is, i'd still like to see it.:trip

Comment

Originally posted by Skatoonyfan1234 View Post
            It doesn't matter what the plot is, i'd still like to see it.
            I think we're a lot of people around here that would like to see literally anything new from LazyTown. This be a movie, a new series, or even a cartoon. Let's hope that Turner eventually listens to us.
            I'm as sneaky as can be. None's sneakier than me.

Comment

I wonder if Bing Bang will be in it. it's in the TV series, so couldn't it be in the movie?

Comment

Originally posted by Skatoonyfan1234 View Post
                I wonder if Bing Bang will be in it. it's in the TV series, so couldn't it be in the movie?
                Bing Bang and Welcome to LazyTown would, without a doubt, be in it. Then it would be stuffed with new songs, perhaps some of the older songs in a new format. I would love to hear We will be Friends in a new version. It's even my wake up alarm!
                I'm as sneaky as can be. None's sneakier than me.

Comment

LazyTown Movie Discussion

I would love to see a Lazy Town movie but if they did do a new series who thinks it would be kinda cool if they combined cell animation with live action? I would still love to see the puppets come back tho too. Magnus Scheving and Stéfan Karl Stéfansson are a must tho.

Comment

Originally posted by ⬅Mamma's Boy View Post
                    I would love to see a Lazy Town movie but if they did do a new series who thinks it would be kinda cool if they combined cell animation with live action?
                    Better give up on that dream. If it was to happen like that, the animation would certainly be digital.

Comment

• LazyTown Movie Discussion

still would be cool to see it would be more visually appealing weather it be cell or digital but I still love the puppets.

Comment

• Re: LazyTown Movie Discussion

I am agree with Stingy!

Comment

Originally posted by Stingy View Post
                          Better give up on that dream. If it was to happen like that, the animation would certainly be digital.
                          Whatever it is, it will still be good.

Comment

Making it animation cell would be terrible, it would lack the charm of the live action puppets. I think its one of the shows pillars

Comment

I sure do miss Burt...:/

Comment

• Re: Plot about the Movie (Opinions please)

My first thought upon reading it as well. Mind you, the story has been revived by Nickelodeon.

While late to the discussion, I wanted to give my two cents on Stephanie ascending to #11.

Originally posted by boopity boo View Post
                                I remember Magnus saying that the show was a dance show for girls and a superhero show for boys (or something like it), so I think you are right.
                                This isn't wrong, LazyTown does aim for those two different demographics with those distinct elements. That being said, the success of films like The Avengers shows superheroes don't have to repel female audiences, and I wager the popularity of LazyTown music isn't split down gendered lines.

Especially in the wake of films like The Force Awakens, I see no reason a Stephanie-centric plot couldn't work. "Girls don't want to boys. And boys don't want to be girls." may generally be true, but if a character is more than one-note, folks of both sexes will flock to them. Especially if being #11 is a plot device for the film--with no more show in production, it wouldn't have bearing on the show's format nor force it to be more girl-centric.

Comment

Working...
                                X