LazyTown Movie Discussion

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• LazyTown Movie Discussion

Today, the UK Times newspaper reports the following..........

"LazyTown, the Icelandic humans and puppets children’s television show broadcast by the BBC and in 50 other countries, is set for the big screen, remarkably, to the delight of the health-obsessed. Its creator, Magnus Scheving, the man who brought us the notion of “sports candy” (aka fruit and veg), is in London to chat up the film studios. Scheving, incidentally, doubles up as chief executive and as the lead character, Sportacus."

My goodness!!!

Re: LAZYTOWN MOVIE

Originally posted by Burt Thruster
    Today, the UK Times newspaper reports the following..........

"LazyTown, the Icelandic humans and puppets children’s television show broadcast by the BBC and in 50 other countries, is set for the big screen, remarkably, to the delight of the health-obsessed. Its creator, Magnus Scheving, the man who brought us the notion of “sports candy” (aka fruit and veg), is in London to chat up the film studios. Scheving, incidentally, doubles up as chief executive and as the lead character, Sportacus."

My goodness!!!
    Well... there was that Spanish interview with him that said the movie's on Number 1 not number 10... and they were going to start looking for a Stephanie-like figure... but not Stephanie...

Comment

Originally posted by sportagirl_10.5
      Well... there was that Spanish interview with him that said the movie's on Number 1 not number 10... and they were going to start looking for a Stephanie-like figure... but not Stephanie...
      Yeah, I know V, but that and another article I've read, were all just talk (not that I didn't believe our Magnus - oh no ;) )
      This is just the first independant news I've seen which confirms he's serious about things, thats all.

Comment

HE'S IN LONDON WHOO

Hopefully there will be new photoshoots of him or something while he's over in the UK

I dont think Julianna will be in the movie somehow. She's 17 and too tall to be an 8 year old girl

Comment

Originally posted by mizz_pink
          HE'S IN LONDON WHOO

Hopefully there will be new photoshoots of him or something while he's over in the UK

I dont think Julianna will be in the movie somehow. She's 17 and too tall to be an 8 year old girl
          They could do a movie aimed at older children and therefore may use a more grown-up child.

Comment

Good news. I'll love it without Julianna if'n shes not in it.

Comment

Well, I called to the Studio few months ago and they said me Julianna is in the movie too.

Comment

Originally posted by beticaforever
                Well, I called to the Studio few months ago and they said me Julianna is in the movie too.
                Your lucky, how did you get the number?????

Comment

Originally posted by Ilovestephshoes
                  Originally posted by beticaforever
                  Your lucky, how did you get the number?????
                  Isn't it on the LazyTown Biz site?

Comment

Originally posted by Burt Thruster
                    "LazyTown, the Icelandic humans and puppets children’s television show broadcast by the BBC and in 50 other countries, is set for the big screen, remarkably, to the delight of the health-obsessed. Its creator, Magnus Scheving, the man who brought us the notion of “sports candy” (aka fruit and vag), is in London to chat up the film studios. Scheving, incidentally, doubles up as chief executive and as the lead character, Sportacus."

Comment

Yes, is in http://www.lazytown.biz , but if you install Skype, you call from Skype and is more cheap, but the Studio is closed now.

Comment

Great news! cant wait to see how it all turns out

Comment

very interesting, too bad it's died down here.....

Comment

I think that if they are getting a new 'Stephanie' figure then Stephanie should finally get to follow her dancing dream.

Comment

Sportacus 8!!!

See you this news about a new character of LazyTown:

http://www.cronica.com.mx/nota.php?id_nota=402334

Is in spanish, so, you need translate.

Comment

Working...
                              X