Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Another project on my mind. I hope you like the idea.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Another project on my mind. I hope you like the idea.

Well, we made few projects:

Magnús´s birthday (created by me), Christmas´s Project (created by Vic), Máni´s Project (created by me again) and now another one from Vic for Magnús´s Birthday 2010. And all projects were very good, they loved it.

Now I had another idea, for help LT this time. My idea is make a kind of Spot talking about we should buy products for help them etc. etc. etc. But I need know if you like the idea or not. If you like it, I need the videos in the best quality because I am going to make the edition on a good quality and if you have bloopers, not delete them, I am going to upload it too (if you want of course). Well, tell me please.

Greetings,
    Ana

Re: Another project on my mind. I hope you like the idea.

I haven't really done anything yet for Magnus' Birthday this year. I've been just a little bit busy lately.

Any ideas on what we can do? I was going to make a card myself if we didn't get chance to do anything. I wanted to make a big video with lots of stuff in, but I'm not sure we could finish that in time.

I also posted the parcel to Stefan last week, except he's in New York now.

Comment

well ive had an idea for a while.......but it sucks so i wont say it

Comment

OK, tell us when you have his answer :) About Magnús well, maybe we can do something similar like with Stefán. Nice phrases for him.

About my idea of the Spot, what do you think? And Dylan please, say your idea, I want to read it ;)

Comment

Originally posted by beticaforever
          And Dylan please, say your idea, I want to read it ;)
          Well, it's kinda.......nah dw it's a bad idea anyway, well it's an OK idea, just not good for his birthday.

Comment

Oh well no problem, so, then for his birthday a card can be a good option no? And what happens with the Spot? Do you want make it? Anyway it is not for now, I can wait. Well, I thought for Christmas (you know, gifts etc.). But I can wait.

Comment

created.. , and people say that only guys have big ego's haha ;)
              Magnús: - I have fans of all ages and I don't think it's weird when older people like LazyTown. LazyTown appeals to people for many different reasons: dancing, acrobatics, etc.

Comment

if you want to know my idea was to have each of us record ourselves doing something like the bing bang dance in front of a homemade green/blue screen, then i could key them onto a LT background, we could even add our own messages to magnus to make it more birthday present type thing, but i also think it's too late to organize it XD

Comment

Well, I think that´s something similar she thought, no Vic?

Comment

Originally posted by pooky
                    Sorry? What do you mean then?

Comment

Originally posted by pooky
                      Sorry? What do you mean then?
                      I think 'create' is not the right word. For example, tell me one thing you did for that Máni project other than saying that it would be great if someone can sing something for Máni with a poem? It was the whole team who created it, same with other projects.
                      That is what I mean. Maybe you just used the wrong word and ment something like Project Starter.
                      Magnús: - I have fans of all ages and I don't think it's weird when older people like LazyTown. LazyTown appeals to people for many different reasons: dancing, acrobatics, etc.

Comment

Yes, I am so sorry, you are right. "Starter" is the correct word. Anyways I hope you understood me.

But tell me, what do you think about my idea? Nobody said his/her opinion yet.

Comment

Good thought, it's like you are doing the work for the PR department of LTE. Maybe it's best to see what LTE is actually have as merchandise and order that. If you have that, each part of the project can focus on something different, and make different kind of promo video's focussed on that specific type of merchandise, like CD/DVD's or clothes.

Comment

Well, actually that not was my idea, I mean, my idea not was say the products they sell, my idea was say another kind of things, something... philosophical. My idea is:

I start the promo or another person saying "15 years ago, a company was born, and gradually it started to be more and more important. Now it is international. But they need your help." And another person can say "With your help, you can help them and make children grew up with a healthy life." And another one can say "LazyTown changed the life of million of people. Children and not so children." And another one "Buy everything you can, for you, or for other kids of your familily." And maybe I can say again or another one "Help them, because the good things, never must die." aAnd another one "Help them for they keep changing the life of millions of people." And for finish everybody saying at the same time "Let´s make the difference! Let´s change the World!"

Well, maybe not exactly like this, but it is the idea of my idea.

Comment

My idea is make a kind of Spot talking about we should buy products for help them etc. etc. etc.
                              What does that mean?

Comment

Working...
                              X