Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Another project on my mind. I hope you like the idea.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Another project on my mind. I hope you like the idea.

Originally posted by Stingy
    What does that mean?
    I explained my idea later ;) Btw, Spot I mean a TV Spot, well, this Spot is for YouTube of course, but it is a kind of TV Spot.

Comment

Originally posted by beticaforever
      My idea is make a kind of Spot talking about we should buy products for help them etc. etc. etc.
      What does that mean?
      A spot is similar to a sort of TV commercial, to promote LazyTown stuff so people would buy it.
      Magnús: - I have fans of all ages and I don't think it's weird when older people like LazyTown. LazyTown appeals to people for many different reasons: dancing, acrobatics, etc.

Comment

Originally posted by pooky
        My idea is make a kind of Spot talking about we should buy products for help them etc. etc. etc.
        What does that mean?
        A spot is similar to a sort of TV commercial, to promote LazyTown stuff so people would buy it.
        Ah ok. Never heard it used like that.

Comment

What does that mean?
          Yes it is, but, strange, it is a word said a lot of times, why you didn´t know :? Or maybe you usually say another word?

Comment

What does that mean?
            Yes it is, but, strange, it is a word said a lot of times, why you didn´t know :? Or maybe you usually say another word?
            We use that word here too, as in 'reclamespot' or just 'spot', actually I don't know any other word instead..
            Magnús: - I have fans of all ages and I don't think it's weird when older people like LazyTown. LazyTown appeals to people for many different reasons: dancing, acrobatics, etc.

Comment

I can remember that Pooky made a faked trailer on YT in the past (can't find it anymore in her upload range though)...maybe she could make another one again as regards this subject...
              Gallery

Comment

We use that word here too, as in 'reclamespot' or just 'spot', actually I don't know any other word instead..
                I asked to member Stingy, because he didn´t know and I ask why he didn´t know, if it is a word...

Comment

I asked to member Stingy, because he didn´t know and I ask why he didn´t know, if it is a word...
                  Might be a regional or cultural thing that is not in my range. If it were me, I'd call it a promo. Maybe even a PSA.

Comment

Originally posted by Buzz
                    I can remember that Pooky made a faked trailer on YT in the past (can't find it anymore in her upload range though)...maybe she could make another one again as regards this subject...
                    It's still there:
                    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Av1hgYtXAK4

I like the idea.

I understood what you mean and that you asked member Stingy, I was just confirming that it's a normal word here too. I didn't answer your question or something.

Comment

Upsss, OK :? Sorry, I hope not offended you :(

Comment

Ehm no, why should I feel offended. We have a normal conversation here, at least I think that

A friend of mine told me some time ago to use more smilies, I didn't use that now so maybe that is the reason why it looks like I was speaking out of defence, but that is not true.

Comment

Ehm no, why should I feel offended. We have a normal conversation here, at least I think that

A friend of mine told me some time ago to use more smilies, I didn't use that now so maybe that is the reason why it looks like I was speaking out of defence, but that is not true.
                          Ah yes, we have a normal one, strange, huh? Hehehe ;)

Yes, I know, smilies are better

Comment

glad to see my idea was discussed,
                            i like the idea, but again it won't work, maybe some legal issues, but mainly the fact that you're not advertising LT, your advertising the company that makes the merchandise

Comment

Originally posted by diesal11
                              i like the idea, but again it wont work, mabye some legal issues, but mainly the fact that your not advertising LT, your advertising the company that makes the merchandise
                              Yes, that is the big problem, we want help LT, but now LT not makes the merchandise, so, what can we do then?

Comment

Originally posted by diesal11
                                i like the idea, but again it wont work, mabye some legal issues, but mainly the fact that your not advertising LT, your advertising the company that makes the merchandise
                                Yes, that is the big problem, we want help LT, but now LT not makes the merchandise, so, what can we do then?
                                we could buy DVD's instead of downloading them, buy the albums instead of downloading them, ask/nag our local kids channels to possibly show them, buying merchandise works too, even though the money goes to the company and not LT the money goes to LT when they get another contract ;)

Comment

Working...
                                X