No announcement yet.

The Official Page for LazyTown

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: The Official Page for LazyTown Updated!!!

You need have a Facebook account for see it ^^ btw, they added 2 pictures more, link from the race they had and they said to us Magnus see the Fans Club :)

Comment

http://www.facebook.com/pages/The-Of...wn/95661454919
      The official site on fb has a growing fanbase and is over the 500 now It's great that they post new pictures and how they interact with the fans..
      (I guess everybody here is a member there ? )
      Magnús: - I have fans of all ages and I don't think it's weird when older people like LazyTown. LazyTown appeals to people for many different reasons: dancing, acrobatics, etc.

Comment

Originally posted by pooky
        http://www.facebook.com/pages/The-Of...wn/95661454919
        The official site on fb has a growing fanbase and is over the 500 now It's great that they post new pictures and how they interact with the fans..
        (I guess everybody here is a member there ? )
        Oh no... if everyone here is on there... I'm taking those photos down...

Comment

I guess everybody here is a member there ?
          I'm not. It is against my religion to join Facebook.

Comment

Originally posted by Lazycus
            I guess everybody here is a member there ?
            I'm not. It is against my religion to join Facebook.
            Luddite?

Comment

The new Fans Club contest (Facebook) start tonight!

text from the contest:
              Hi friends! Here´s some news about the upcoming contest :) We will post a very very very small part of a picture - and you will have to tell us, who is on that photo! The first one to add a comment with the correct answer will be the winner. The prize is an autographed "MOVE THE WORLD" book from Magnus!! This book isn´t sold anywhere and is a true collectors item :) The contest will start tonight at 21:00 GMT. The reason for this timing is that we want everyone to be home after work and school etc. See you tonight! TIC

Comment

Originally posted by xjocundxlilacx
                Luddite?
                Not really.

Hmm, let me see... For a long time I prayed to Crom. But as time drew on, I realized that I just didn't know a thing about metallurgy, so worshipping a god, who gets off on silly riddles about steel, then seemed to be a really stupid idea.

I went on to follow Gozer the Gozerian because I love building things from Selenium, but they told me Gozer's next public performance will sound the bell for the end of the world and I didn't want to wait for that. If I would, I easily could go for that zombie with the fancy crown of thorns, couldn't I?

I then passed on to Sailormoonism until I became aware of the nature of that Silver Millenium - a Thousand Year Reich, subjugating the poor people of Earth into drudging for the sake of some ivory tower queen and her flunkies - who has no qualms about activating the Ultimate Weapon (i.e. that Ginzuish?, Silver Crystal thingie) in the face of the slave uprising, wiping out everything and everyone when she sees her reign of terror come to it's end. No nice people there.

Uh, to come to the point: It's a scientifically proven fact that there is no Julianna Rose Mauriello anywhere on the internetz, none whatsoever. Everybody to claim suchlike has been made out to be an imposter in no time. Therefore places like MySpace, Facebook or even YouTube - where Jennette McCurdy and Miranda Cosgrove dwell - are evil.

Oops, sorry for going off topic.

Sorry for being sorry outside the sorry-thread.

Comment

Re: The new Fans Club contest (Facebook) start tonight!

sportagirl_10.5 won! :3

Comment

Originally posted by xjocundxlilacx
                    sportagirl_10.5 won! :3
                    Shush...

Comment

LoL, CROM!

Comment

Finally got my book. Well actually he only signed it on Monday.

http://drhazelrotten10.deviantart.co...orld-140475784

He loves me! Well the book itself has been well used, it's been stitched together like old books, but is coming apart slowly due to the number of times Magnus has opened it in business meetings. Plus it doesn't smell like a new book.

Must send him a drawing back with love and a heart...

Comment

<3

Comment

congratulations...now you can cooking by the book...
                            Gallery

Comment

The Official Page for LazyTown

Hi again guys, well, I don´t know if you saw recently a new fans club appeared on Facebook and they said that they are reals, well, it is not true, they only have one Fans Club and is the fans Club everybody know, well, I asked to Máni about when they are going to update it, and the answer is they are going to update it soon, with new pictures.

Greetings,
                              Ana

Comment

Re: The Official Page for LazyTown soon will be updated

Great post beticaforever, although I think lazytown.com also needs an update.

Comment

Working...
                                X