Your Favorite Pokémon ?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Your Favorite Pokémon ?

Poor Pokémons, they are going to die... I mean faint.

Comment

Your Favorite Pokémon ?

Mega CharizardX and MegaMewtwoX forever

Comment

Mega Evolution is for suckers.

Comment

Originally posted by Stingy View Post
          Mega Evolution is for suckers.
          How come a universally accepted move can be for suckers?! You could just say that Evolution is for suckers so let's just fight with our 100lv. cyndaquils 'derp'

Comment

You could claim that, but it would be kind of farfetch'd. (rimshot)

Comment

Originally posted by FireRed View Post
              How come a universally accepted move can be for suckers?! You could just say that Evolution is for suckers so let's just fight with our 100lv. cyndaquils 'derp'
              Generally, the ~100 extra stats is worth the hold item slot. Sometimes, the type change (if there is one) can screw you over though. I've seen people load up their entire team with mega stones and use whichever was most appropriate for battle, which of course is stupid. I don't think any competitive entities have weighed in on XY battling, but I'm sure that the news for mega evolution won't be pretty. Pokemon like Mega Blaziken, Mega Kangaskhan and Mega Garchomp will definitely be placed in the highest tier of battling, which I think is not a fun tier to battle in.

Comment

Your Favorite Pokémon ?

I'm happy with Charizard getting a dragon mega though... Finally some STAB for Dragon moves.
                Godtier isn't fun if you're not a godtier trainer. IV and EV train-allday-long psychos are among us. Mostly in Japan. Crazy mother****ers.

Comment

My favourite is goodra!!!

Comment

Originally posted by saltren90 View Post
                    My favourite is goodra!!!
                    I like Goodra as well as they can be very useful as you can have one with the ability Hydration that knows Rain Dance and then it's really easy to get rid of status effects without having to use medicine.

Comment

My favorite Pokemons are Pikachu, Lugia and Beautifly

Comment

Has anyone seen the battle between ash and clemont? It is really awesome and I love everything about it! Goodra is so awesome in that battle.

Comment

Working...
                        X