Stefan Karl at the KOST cafe singing Grinch song Video

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Stefan Karl at the KOST cafe singing Grinch song Video

Re: Thread for Videos of Stefán (not as Robbie)

http://www.videosurf.com/video/stefa...d-hd-135325668
    I think it's been deleted :(
    Getur einhver annar verið Glanni ? það bara passar ekki
    Stefan Karl Stefansson, það er enginn eins og þú!

Originally posted by Glanni's Girl
    Didn't see your request earlier, sorry about that. The video is from feb 2010.

http://www.mediafire.com/?817oh8zqabocmc3
    Magnús: - I have fans of all ages and I don't think it's weird when older people like LazyTown. LazyTown appeals to people for many different reasons: dancing, acrobatics, etc.

Comment

Originally posted by pooky
      Didn't see your request earlier, sorry about that. The video is from feb 2010.
      Awesome! I was going to ask the Kost Facebook page if they had it, but I never got around to it, thank you :)

LOL at the Nixon impression I wish Stefan would release an English speaking album, he has such a great voice.
      Getur einhver annar verið Glanni ? það bara passar ekki
      Stefan Karl Stefansson, það er enginn eins og þú!

Comment

Originally posted by Glanni's Girl
        Awesome! I was going to ask the Kost Facebook page if they had it, but I never got around to it, thank you :)

LOL at the Nixon impression I wish Stefan would release an English speaking album, he has such a great voice.
        No problem - I was lucky enough to be around that time when they posted that on facebook. It's really an impressive performance and I agree with releasing the album.
        Magnús: - I have fans of all ages and I don't think it's weird when older people like LazyTown. LazyTown appeals to people for many different reasons: dancing, acrobatics, etc.

Comment

Working...
        X