Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: International Women's Day

Originally posted by firered View Post
    and the bitch giving him a stupid pair of socks...
    [ATTACH=CONFIG]4956[/ATTACH]

:xd:
    http://eighteenlightyearsago.ytmnd.com/

Comment

Originally posted by FireRed View Post
      There's no such thing as violence against women or women abuse.
      Although that girl punched in the face a few weeks later when my friend learnt she was cheating on him.
      muslim_logic.txt

Cool story, Ahmed. Don't you have some camels to be ****ing right about now?

Comment

There's no such thing as violence against women or women abuse.
        There are more men in the world who is in pain than women.
        More men get beaten, die, get tortured...

Women's pain are just attracting community attention... oh... and there is this useless, retarded 'male pride'.
        Take your misogynistic crap elsewhere.
        People like you are what is wrong with the world.
        When are you cavemen going to join us in the Twenty First century?

Is this your favourite magazine?

Click image for larger version

Name:	Picture_1900142_682314108477655_1999139059_n(2).jpg
Views:	1
Size:	44.3 KB
ID:	147925

Comment

Amen.

Comment

Forgot all about this day. Ah whatever, it's a men's day afterall...

Name:	world_dj_day.jpg
Size:	61.0 KB
ID:	147926
            Magnús: - I have fans of all ages and I don't think it's weird when older people like LazyTown. LazyTown appeals to people for many different reasons: dancing, acrobatics, etc.

Comment

Originally posted by LazyPooky View Post
              Forgot all about this day. Ah whatever, it's a men's day afterall...
              Ah but you see that is yet another example of a career choice. Women prefer the clean jobs and they simply refuse to do the Dirty/filty bass drop.

Comment

http://www.nytimes.com/2013/11/03/ar...-dj-booth.html

The male and female D.J.’s, promoters and label executives interviewed cited a number of possible reasons for why there are no female Tiestos, including an industry predominantly run by men, a lack of female role models and mentors of either gender, and a grueling lifestyle that is disruptive to having a family. And, many said, even though readily available software has made making music easier to learn, women still aren’t as prone to knob twiddling as their male counterparts.
                Ms. Britton plays three or four gigs in different cities, sometimes in different countries, every week; in the weeks leading up to her October Output date, she was scheduled to spin in Paris, Boston, Munich and Amsterdam. This summer, she couldn’t answer a basic query: Where is home?

“Very good question,” she said by phone from a hotel room in Florence, Italy. “I don’t live anywhere anymore.”

“This job is an extremely bizarre job,” she added. “I was married, I got a divorce, and I’m sure it all has to do with my job.”
                In dance music, taking a break longer than a few months can stall a career, as subgenres fall out of favor in an instant. The veteran trance and progressive house D.J. Sandra Collins, 43, who took time off to have a child five years ago, said that when she returned to spinning, she found the landscape of dance music had shifted. “They want confetti house,” Ms. Collins said of the poppy, crescendo-filled hits that dominate mainstream dance floors. “And I can’t, I will never be able to do that.”
                On the commercial dance music circuit, Nervo is infiltrating the all-male lineups. “They are in the Top 20 list of D.J.’s being booked,” said Paul Oakenfold, 50, the influential D.J. and producer, who has been a supporter of Nervo’s career, taking the pair on tour with him in 2010. There are more female D.J.’s entering the field now compared with the ’90s, he said, “but look at it this way: You’ve got to be really, really good now, it’s so competitive.”
                Mr. Oakenfold said: “You’ve got to be really playing the music that’s in vogue, especially because the kids just want the commercial music, and there ain’t a lot of women who are doing that.”
                Shawn Schwartz, the owner of the Brooklyn record store Halcyon, said he started a night showcasing female talent there in 2010 but had to stop when, he said, the store ran out of new women to book. “I don’t see that there’s any kind of institutional blockade from the industry side,” he said. “If you are booking D.J.’s, it’s not like there are equal numbers of men and women available, and just the guys get booked.”
                Again it's looking more like life choices than actual sexism going on. Don't forget it's also about competition. Take it from a guy's perspective. It's tough enough having to viciously compete with other guys let alone having to compete against a female and being accused of sexism because I'm competing against you in the same way I would another guy. I'm not going to treat someone differently because of their gender.

http://thump.vice.com/words/the-reas...ore-female-djs.

Quote of the Day
                as a former male model myself, I have always wondered why I made far less than my female peers when I got to appear in a fashion editorial or runway shows. I was just told that’s the way it is. That was over 23 years ago, but of course nothing has changed. But why?

Comment

BJ, how long is your neckbeard? I bet it is a glorious sight to behold. I tip my fedora to you, good sir. Keep fighting the good fight against those evil wimmenz.

Comment

Originally posted by Xizer View Post
                    BJ, how long is your neckbeard? I bet it is a glorious sight to behold. I tip my fedora to you, good sir. Keep fighting the good fight against those evil wimmenz.
                    Ah good ol' chan/chon catch phrases. Excellent counter argument I must say. I'm most impressed.

Comment

Just 15% of lead characters in major movies are female

It’s a man’s world -- or at least that’s the way it appears on screen.

According to a report released Tuesday by San Diego State University film professor Martha Lauzen, the top 100 grossing films of 2013 were overwhelmingly male. Just 15% of protagonists, 29% of major characters and 30% of all speaking characters were female.

The study looked at more than 2,300 characters in the 2013 films, and the lack of female representation -- on screen and behind the scenes -- has not substantially improved, said Lauzen, who serves as executive director of the SDSU Center for the Study of Women in Television and Film.

“I would say that the film business is in a state of gender inertia,” she told The Times. “If you take a look at the numbers, you see basically we are in the same place we were about a decade ago.”
                      http://www.latimes.com/entertainment...#axzz2vi7xv3Dj
                      Magnús: - I have fans of all ages and I don't think it's weird when older people like LazyTown. LazyTown appeals to people for many different reasons: dancing, acrobatics, etc.

Comment

Not in the kind of movies I watch xD

Comment

Originally posted by Xizer View Post
                          Not in the kind of movies I watch xD
                          I bet those aren't major movies. Well.. maybe for you they are

Comment

Why stop at international? Why not interplanetary?

Name:	Bug-Eyed-Monsters2.jpg
Size:	134.0 KB
ID:	147929
                            l i t t l e s t e p h e r s

Comment

why those dirty aliens!

Comment

Originally posted by boredjedi View Post
                                why those dirty aliens!
                                that's because they need fresh pink pussy for the flux capacitor

Name:	1357178924427.gif
Size:	1.16 MB
ID:	147931
                                Gallery

Comment

Working...
                                X