No announcement yet.

What's your Favorite Sports Candy?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Wowies, I didn't think apples would do this well so far! Even though they seem to be the "official" sportscandy xD

Comment

Apples are Awesome, But i have to go with Grapes. mmmmm grapes..... I think I'll go get some now....

Comment

I should have voted for Watermelon, because that is my favorite; but I saw apple at the top and choose it. I have been eating a lot of apples anyways.

Comment

I should have voted for Watermelon, because that is my favorite; but I saw apple at the top and choose it. I have been eating a lot of apples anyways, but I used to eat watermelon a lot when I was little.

Comment

I love Apples and Peanut butter! But I dont know if sportacus would approve of all of the hydrogenated fat/crap in peanut butter.....

Comment

Originally posted by sportastephaline
              I love Apples and Peanut butter! But I dont know if sportacus would approve of all of the hydrogenated fat/crap in peanut butter.....
              Great combo! I don't think he'd mind so much. it seems to be okay with things in moderation. It's not like it's completely sugar! ^.^

Comment

Yeah, apples! Green or red.. what's the difference? I like bananas too.

Comment

Grapes, Finally.

Comment

Pineapples fo life!

Comment

@moomoo: also..Red ones tend to be a lot sweeter XD at least the lazytown kind is XD

Comment

I Like Apples And i Think Stephanie Would like To recieve one

Comment

What about Grapples? They're these freaky apples sold in my supermarket that taste like grapes. No, really. It's true (though they still taste slightly like apples). They're sweet and juicy, has anyone ever had one?

And organic peanut butter is good with apples, plus it doesn't contain all the fats and sugars!

Comment

Grapples...pull the other one

Comment

Grapples? Never heard of the fruit, but the utility is pretty darn cool. I'd like one.
                              sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Zokita
                                What about Grapples? They're these freaky apples sold in my supermarket that taste like grapes. No, really. It's true (though they still taste slightly like apples). They're sweet and juicy, has anyone ever had one?

And organic peanut butter is good with apples, plus it doesn't contain all the fats and sugars!
                                These grapples sound tasty. Bring us these grapples. and when you return, bring us a shrubbery! Yes. =D

Comment

Working...
                                X