Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What's your favorite sportcandy fruit and vegetables?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: What's your Favorite Sports Candy?

Tossup between bananas and grapes. Original apple sports candy is good, but I always have to enjoy them with some caramel. Sorry, Sportacus.

Comment

It's gotta be strawberries.

Comment

Oranges !

Comment

Originally posted by YikesDepartment View Post
          Oranges !
          What kind of orange?

Comment

The first thing i get in the morning is an apple, and then i go outside and walk 3 miles, an good start in the morning

Comment

My favorite Sportscandy is broccoli cuz it's tasty, and yes, when I was a little kid, I was the only kid in the world who likes broccoli.

And nowadays, kids keep on hating broccoli. How sad.

Comment

Originally posted by Melody Lucky Summer View Post
                The first thing i get in the morning is an apple, and then i go outside and walk 3 miles, an good start in the morning
                Wow.. Sikke et forbillede du er. Jeg ville ønske jeg selv var lige så sund.

Originally posted by W1LL1AM823 View Post
                My favorite Sportscandy is broccoli cuz it's tasty, and yes, when I was a little kid, I was the only kid in the world who likes broccoli.

And nowadays, kids keep on hating broccoli. How sad.
                Broccoli is made to be the villain by so many cartoons and tv-shows.
                That, along with brussels sprouts, is always 'the nasty veggie' on the plate.

"Eat your broccoli name-of-main-character.. You want to grow up to be a strong boy like your dad, right?"
                And you can just tell on the face of the main character that he is not enjoying the taste at all.

Honestly it's not that bad.
                If it's cooked thoroughly, it kinda just tastes like... water?
                You probably enjoy your broccoli with a bit of bite to it, as do I, but you cannot deny that the taste is rather bland.
                Besides the obvious iron taste, it doesn't really taste of much, which is why I eventually gave in to my parents, and started finishing the plate with broccoli.
                I'll always like the "white broccoli" better though, and cauliflower has been my favourite veggie for years now.

That being said, I seem to have a new-found love for asparagus.

I randomly stumbled upon a recipe on Buzzfeed Tasty (fb pleb, i know..), and it involved cooking pasta penne and asparagus together.
                It takes about 15 minutes total to cook up a portion, and the washing up is not a big deal, so I've seen myself make this dish a couple of times by now.
                Maybe I'll cook it one day, and share the recipe with you guys. I've actually been thinking about making a cooking-thread for some time now..

Asparagus are also extremely cheap, and if you buy them fresh they can keep for quite some time in the fridge.

Click image for larger version

Name:	roasted-asparagus-and-garlic-penne.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	90.1 KB
ID:	150218
                I'm as sneaky as can be. None's sneakier than me.

Comment

hi

I love apple

Comment

My favorite is apple, but I like everyone

Comment

Working...
                    X