Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What's your favorite sportcandy fruit and vegetables?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What's your favorite sportcandy fruit and vegetables?

What's your Favorite Sports Candy?

All fruits and vegetables except tomatoes and avocado. But my favorites is the bananas, apple and kiwi

Re: What's your Favorite Sports Candy?

Sportacus' sugar meltdown is a lie cuz even the sports candies he's used to eat are fake and contain loads of sugar...you guys need to eat vegetable instead or drinking beer...cheers !
    Gallery

Comment

Originally posted by Buzz View Post
      Sportacus' sugar meltdown is a lie cuz even the sports candies he's used to eat are fake and contain loads of sugar...you guys need to eat vegetable instead or drinking beer...cheers !
      Supposedly it's actually refined sugar he is weak against, or he just can't handle unhealthy food in general. Ironically Sportacus' own diet isn't healthy at all, since it seems to contain very few carbs and zero protein. There's no way you can live off that … Unless it's an elf thing

Comment

Originally posted by Rotten Robot Hound View Post
        Ironically Sportacus' own diet isn't healthy at all, since it seems to contain very few carbs and zero protein. There's no way you can live off that … Unless it's an elf thing
        He actually eats sandwiches, with bread. you can see it in a few episodes, and on his Sports Candy table there's a toaster.

Comment

Originally posted by ItsBeboy View Post
          He actually eats sandwiches, with bread. you can see it in a few episodes, and on his Sports Candy table there's a toaster.
          I know. That's why I said "few carbs" instead of "no carbs". But he would still need to eat way more protein for his diet to be healthy by real-life standards …

Comment

Originally posted by Rotten Robot Hound View Post
            eat way more protein
            Don't expect Sportacus to start eating bacon & eggs. Remember the business model:---->https://youtu.be/ZPqgp4bizpg?t=4m33s

Comment

It's hard for me to choose a favorite SportsCandy, but in all honesty, I like all fruits, and some of my favorites are watermelon, cantaloupe melon, honeydew melon (my favorite type of melon), coconut, dragonfruit, cherries, and more. I'm a fan of exotic fruits, but I also like a lot of vegetables, especially broccoli, spinach in a salad, tomatoes, squash, and more. :apple:

Oh, and zucchini tastes great in zucchini bread. Banana bread is pretty good, too.

Comment

I can't pick just one favorite sportscandy. I love apples, grapes, bananas, carrots, broccoli, cauliflower....all sorts!

Comment

Originally posted by UnLearnEd View Post
                  Don't expect Sportacus to start eating bacon & eggs. Remember the business model:---->https://youtu.be/ZPqgp4bizpg?t=4m33s
                  I get that, I'm a vegetarian myself so I get my protein from beans, soy and stuff like that (which Sportacus doesn't seem to eat either). I was mainly making a joke about how bad it would turn out if you took his eating habits on the show too literally. xD

Comment

My fave has to be peaches! And bananas.

Comment

Bananas. I've been conditioned to like them so thoroughly that I can't imagine anything else

Comment

Bananas + Apples

Comment

Apples all the way!:apple:

Comment

Pineapples

other fruits aint shit in comparison

Comment

Bananas by far!

So that I can make others slip and slide on this banana peel HAHAHA...

WHAT ARE YOU DOING?

Comment

Working...
                              X