Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What's your Favorite SportsCandy? (part 2)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: What's your Favorite Sports Candy?

I'm not much of a fruit eater, never was, but ever since Sportacus waved a banana in front of my nose I eat them a lot.
    Magnús: - I have fans of all ages and I don't think it's weird when older people like LazyTown. LazyTown appeals to people for many different reasons: dancing, acrobatics, etc.

Comment

pomegranate is my favorite fruit..
      Click image for larger version

Name:	A-pomegranate-007.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	31.8 KB
ID:	149200

Comment

Wow, how come the vegetables is so low? God damn, I couldn't eat dinner without my loved vegetables. Carrots, peas, cauliflower, and leek!

My favourite gotta be red cabbage though. We always eat it with our pork at Christmas.

Click image for larger version

Name:	Andebryst-top-e87e6e0738b6416abdd8420c117a9723__b468m.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	78.8 KB
ID:	149201
        I'm as sneaky as can be. None's sneakier than me.

Comment

Originally posted by Fox View Post
          Wow, how come the vegetables is so low?
          Sportscandy are in fact different sorts of fruit
          Magnús: - I have fans of all ages and I don't think it's weird when older people like LazyTown. LazyTown appeals to people for many different reasons: dancing, acrobatics, etc.

Comment

I like banana milkshakes, eggplant pizza, and the corn on the cob from Chili's. Oh yes, apple pie too. That's the best. But if u hand me plain fruit I would eat a watermelon slice that's it. The silliest thing is when they sell assorted fruit at the airport or someplace. For real, you'd have to pay ME to take it. And some salad veggies are cool on a Subway except Jared went to jail cuz he wanted sex with a teen. I don't go there for that just the sandwiches.

Comment

Originally posted by LazyPooky View Post
              Sportscandy are in fact different sorts of fruit
              Oh.. But LazyTown is just about eating healthy, right? So I'm still making Sportacus happy by eating my veggies right?

Comment

I'm going to guess that M&M's don't count :updown: :baby:

Comment

I like all fruits, i eat 5 or more fruits a day. But i think i like mango more than the rest.

Comment

What's your Favorite Sports Candy?

If Magnus admits it, could coffee be a sportscandy?

Comment

Originally posted by Stingy View Post
                      If Magnus admits it, could coffee be a sportscandy?
                      Coffee comes from coffee beans, and beans are seeds. Seeds could be used to plant plants, and plants could bring you fruits (or more beans). So I think that somehow he could potentially make it a go.

On a more serious note, I would love to hear how Magnus thinks about additives such as caffeine. I'm almost certain that he would not talk nicely about nicotine and such, but caffeine on the other hand..?

Comment

Sportucus should've done something with a tomatoe there is so much controversy over whether it is a fruit or vegetables he could of said it was the most powerful sports candy of all because it counts as both but I'm gonna say banana for my favorite sports candy

Comment

Best vegetable? Brussel sprouts! Cauliflower is a close second.

Best fruit? Either pineapple or plums. Have to be careful eating raw pineapple though, too much will make your mouth raw as it bites you back.

- - - Updated - - -

Originally posted by lazyrudy View Post
                          Sportucus should've done something with a tomatoe there is so much controversy over whether it is a fruit or vegetables he could of said it was the most powerful sports candy of all because it counts as both but I'm gonna say banana for my favorite sports candy
                          Not only are tomatoes ambiguous, but many people consider avocados a vegetable when they are actually a fruit. Best of both worlds.

Comment

Sour Green Apples

Comment

Bananas. I consume at least one every day. However, there was a time where I got sick and stopped eating bananas. I'm not sick anymore and started eating bananas when I went back to school.

Comment

Originally posted by Twenty Times Time View Post
                                Bananas. I consume at least one every day. However, there was a time where I got sick and stopped eating bananas. I'm not sick anymore and started eating bananas when I went back to school.
                                I eat at least 2 bananas everyday and they are not my favorite lol but are fast to eat and give good energy

Comment

Working...
                                X