• Show
Clear All

Re: Fears

One of my fears is losing people that are close to me

Comment

Originally posted by Patchi View Post
      But I'm also scared of Ferris wheels
      Let me tell you about Mickey's Fun Wheel at Disney's California Adventure...

Comment

The fact I of all people have not posted in this thread surprises me greatly.
        Getur einhver annar verið Glanni ? það bara passar ekki
        Stefan Karl Stefansson, það er enginn eins og þú!

Comment

Burning
          Drowning/unable to breathe
          Becoming blind or deaf
          Falling
          Failing

Comment

Paralysis
            Spiders
            Dying
            My family dying
            World war 3

Comment

Originally posted by RecipeForStephanie View Post
              World war 3
              leads me to Trump, Kim & Muslims in general
              Gallery

Comment

Originally posted by Stingy View Post
                Let me tell you about Mickey's Fun Wheel at Disney's California Adventure...
                I don't like heights but I would definitely ride on that.
                Chair-o-planes however I will never go on
                Click image for larger version

Name:	dscn0506.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	4.75 MB
ID:	149816

Comment

I have fear of danger, for me or people around me. For example when on the train station i go near the train when the train is very slow or stopped, and when i'm with friends/family i don't let them cross the yellow line, same for driving or anything.
                  But once you are in danger you feel very different fear, you think faster and look for things faster, I tell because i been in fights and chased by bulls.

I also study a physical activity and sports degree and we go to deep water, climb, etc and when you do the things a number of times, you know what to do and what you can and not do so you get confidence, this is when you stop feeling fear but this is only for things you are in control and it depends on you. In the train example you are surrounded of strangers you don't know, someone always can push or trip you, so i can't lose this fear.

And for spiders, bugs, speaking i have no fear for those things.

- - - Updated - - -

Originally posted by Buzz View Post
                  leads me to Trump, Kim & Muslims in general
                  Not in general, I have very good muslim friends form morocco. Is when things go to extreme when is bad, and it is for every religion and everything.
                  Not defending islam, in fact I'm not religious but I will never say there is no god, etc I respect religious people, i see some values.
                  And i hate jihadists if i could i would catch them, put a funnel in the mouth and feed them alcohol and dissolved boiling pig grease, then a bullet in the head

Comment

Originally posted by Ludwig View Post
                    Not in general, I have very good muslim friends form morocco. Is when things go to extreme when is bad, and it is for every religion and everything.
                    Not defending islam, in fact I'm not religious but I will never say there is no god, etc I respect religious people, i see some values.
                    we are used to do jokes about religions even about our own one...aren't we?...how about telling your friend
                    Gallery

Comment

Originally posted by Buzz View Post
                      we are used to do jokes about religions even about our own one...aren't we?...how about telling your friend
                      I don't like what islam is about and i already told him, i know him, do you know him? i bet you know very little people.
                      Maybe you also think of the immigrant problem and rising crime in europe as 'muslims in general' fault, you are wrong, is europe governments fault, when in news they showed people with the welcome refugees signs etc i say these people are very stupid, its big difference in culture theirs is very violent and bad in general, they should not let them in or only women and children in and integrate, work the land etc, not segregate having them live with state money. But they did very bad obviously they let in the bad people, i said there will be a lot of crime rise and even terror attack, i was right.

Imagine there is a man, he has sheep and builds his house near the river, and let his sheep free, the wolves eat his sheep, then rains, the river overflow and destroy his house. He blames the wolves and the rain. Is his fault

I already said i hate extremist, hating on unbelievers and wanting to kill people is extremist, Christians also had that thing of convert or die, kill pagan, burn women, holy wars etc and if you joked about god you die. It was an extreme, islam is living in the past but if you don't believe there is muslim that is not like this, is your problem, i know my friend since 5.

Comment

PEOPLE, no fighting please, we all have LazyTown in common.

Comment

I fear robots. The implications of Artificial Intelligence (AI) are horrific. Above this, men who desire to merge humans with technology are pure evil. Comparetively, a suicide bomber does not seem as frightening standing next to Elon Musk. At least the Islamist believes in something. Tech extremists have no guiding principle beyond corruption. If you read what some of them actually think, it is deranged. Their worldview is one of a literal loser who thinks sci-fi is really real. And this is dangerous combined with an education on how make this stuff. The reality that powerful machines can be used to exterminate human beings or infect them is scary to me.

Comment

Originally posted by UnLearnEd View Post
                            I fear robots. The implications of Artificial Intelligence (AI) are horrific. Above this, men who desire to merge humans with technology are pure evil. Comparetively, a suicide bomber does not seem as frightening standing next to Elon Musk. At least the Islamist believes in something. Tech extremists have no guiding principle beyond corruption. If you read what some of them actually think, it is deranged. Their worldview is one of a literal loser who thinks sci-fi is really real. And this is dangerous combined with an education on how make this stuff. The reality that powerful machines can be used to exterminate human beings or infect them is scary to me.
                            I get shaky and uncomfortable when I watch the Matrix. The MATRIX. The robot bit scares me and I understand the majority of he film is ludicrous, but even so, we could be heading towards that fate.

Comment

Originally posted by UnLearnEd View Post
                              Above this, men who desire to merge humans with technology are pure evil.
                              I'd be okay with this happening ;)

Comment

I worry about a lot of things since I have an anxiety disorder that is getting worse (but I'm learning to manage), but for some reason there are things I've always been fascinated by that other people are afraid of. For example, I've always liked snakes and spiders (and bugs in general), but I've always had this fear of spiderwebs. I think I was especially scared of them when I was little because I remember being terrified when I couldn't get a spiderweb off of me, and the texture of them has bothered me ever since.
                                Some of my fears are:
                                -Spiderwebs
                                -Flying on a plane
                                -Heights (to an extent)
                                -Losing a loved one
                                -Dying
                                -People hating me for no reason
                                -Becoming homeless or having my life change dramatically
                                -The world falling into a dystopian state that you would read about in science fiction where the air is dirty, World War 6,000,003 is happening, people hate each other, are overly reclusive, etc.

Some of these worries may seem strange and I'm sure I have a lot more that I haven't mentioned, but it feels oddly cathartic to share your feelings with someone.

Comment

Working...
                                X