LazyTown Festival 2010 in Iceland - Latabæjarhátíð í Höllinni Festival

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: LazyTown Festival 2010 & Spanish Soundtrack

Guys, as I said, when you can buy the original files, buy them. I have the two theaters (but only the AVI Videos), but when I have money (and space on my room because it is very small hehe), I´m going to buy it so, yes, I know I said we must buy products to help LT, but sometimes not everybody can. Anyway, I think a good solution too is to make products for our age, they can be more competitive with other TV Characters and we can buy it and they have more money.

Comment

hey yo member Stingy. back off my cousin man. she is trying to help out people like me who have no way of buying these cd's. and the dvd. honestly i am proud of you Ana for helping lazy town fans like me obtain this kinda stuff. i am still waiting on a reply back on my post about the second season soundtracks and who is willing to share them.

Comment

Originally posted by megadjmatt
        hey yo member Stingy. back off my cousin man. she is trying to help out people like me who have no way on buying these cd's. and the dvd. honestly i am proud of you Ana for helping lazy town fans like me obtain this kinda stuff. i am still waiting on a reply back on my post about the second season soundtracks and who is willing to share them.
        Thanks Mat! Well, I have the Second Season, CD and DVD because I bought it from eBay a long time ago hehe. When I have time I will send you it.

Greetings,
        Ana

Comment

Hey guys, I added on the post the DVD already

Comment

Thank you. I love this festival. ^^

Comment

Guys, as I said. Save money for buy it please, then you will help to LT :) Here you go the links Mizz_Pink added for buy the products

--

PS - I talked with a user and he is right about I did so, I will delete the DVD on this week. I am so sorry, but I don´t want LT close so, when you have money, buy it.

PS2 - I know not everybody can buy it at the moment but, you can save money, you have a lot of time for it. And we can help to LT Entertainment.

Comment

About LT Festival and Spanish Sountrack

Guys, I will delete it soon, so please save it.

Comment

Re: About LT Festival and Spanish Sountrack

Originally posted by beticaforever
                  Guys, I will delte it soon so please, save it.
                  I have

Only watched a bit of it and it's great, love it

Comment

my inet is too slow for files like tht DAMN!

Comment

Thanks for the uploads!

I lol'ed at the Spike Jones & The City Slickers song I caught in there (Hawaiian War Cry, or something like that). Didn't expect that at all.

Comment

My first time seeing this old topic. What the heck is a LazyTown Festival? (I already searched for it :))
                        Originally posted by beticaforever
                        I am so sorry, but I don´t want LT close so, when you have money, buy it.
                        I have doubts that uploading a DVD is going to cause LazyTown Entertainment to close. Yes, you are showing your support for buying it, but you could also be throwing away your money on something you don't really care about. I only saw a clip of the festival, but it appears most of that show is in Icelandic, so it won't be of much value to people unless they know what they're getting beforehand. In this case, the pirating may actually be useful as a preview. Or more directly, the YouTube upload. If you want to ask people to buy something, educate them so they know what they're getting. You don't want to be responsible for someone throwing away their money on something they can't enjoy.

Let's talk about an ideal situation, with this LazyTown Festival, or the old LazyTown plays. Let's say there was a group who had willing Icelandic translators and people willing to put English subtitles for those DVDs. Uploading them would count as piracy, but you would also be allowing more people to understand what's going in those videos. Would it be wrong to upload/download those English subtitled videos?

Originally posted by Stingy
                        Although I am proud of you for finally taking some initiative and buying some CDs for yourself, I am disappointed (yet unsurprised) at the ease of you publicly distributing it.

Enjoy your CDs everyone.
                        Originally posted by Stingy
                        Found these covers of Bing Bang on amazon. I think they're from some British CDs or something. Payed about 2.75 for all 3, please make that money go as far as possible.
                        This doesn't discredit your argument about supporting LazyTown Entertainment. However, it does point out a hypocrisy in behavior. Using your logic, you could say beticaforever is trying to make her money go as far as possible. Similar to what I did with using non-American English LazyTown DVDs, and applying US audio to them, and letting people experience the widescreen version, and cleaning up the blended frames. Mostly useless nowadays since most people don't care about that, and the LazyTown Digital Store exists now. However, back then, those things were quite rare.

Comment

Working...
                        X