america's seriously got some ****ed up laws

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• america's seriously got some ****ed up laws

(recommend you view on youtube for 720p version)

[youtube]lZsneGKygyA[/youtube]

come on now. this shit is ridiculous. why is this legal? i'm all for free speech but this is harrassment.

Re: america's seriously got some ****ed up laws

That's why many artists have bodyguards: I guess at least they can make think twice all those stupid paparazzis to be so close to Miley, stalking her in this way and blinding her in the middle of the night with so many camera flashes. I don't know why Miley didn't bring them (at least they don't appear in the video).

I wonder if all this mess happened the other way round, what would happen? I imagine that immediately they would argue violation of their privacy.

However, this is a macabre interaction, dirty and very unfair, played many, many times, among artists and sensationalist press.

I ain't saying this was Miley's intention but it's part of being a public person in Hollywwod, no matter if we agree or not on it.

Comment

Well, it should be against the law. Europe has much stricter laws about this shit.

Meanwhile, the Americunts think that it's more important to let rednecks tote around weapons capable of wiping out a village and stop people from smoking a harmless plant than it is to protect its own citizens' privacy.

Comment

Originally posted by Xizer
        Well, it should be against the law. Europe has much stricter laws about this shit.
        Yet they have cameras at every corner.

Comment

Originally posted by Xizer

Meanwhile, the Americunts think that it's more important to let rednecks tote around weapons capable of wiping out a village and stop people from smoking a harmless plant than it is to protect its own citizens' privacy.

Take a look on this;

http://inforrm.wordpress.com/2010/03...-by-paparazzi/

and specially the last paragraph:
          "However, this rush to protect personal privacy can infringe on the ability of the press to report on matters of important public interest. Ken Paulson, former executive director of the First Amendment Center and now editor of USA TODAY, may have said it best: “The challenge is to hold invasive technology at bay without handcuffing the news media. Concerns about personal privacy and a free press are on a collision course, and our nation’s priorities hang in the balance.”

So, only courts can stop this mess, if they are pushed to do it. Otherwise, this video will go on and on, changing only the paparazzis and/or the artist in front of their eyes.

Comment

Poor Demi

Comment

http://latimesblogs.latimes.com/lanow/2 ... eeger.html

Comment

Ugh, this is disgusting. Poor girls.

Comment

Working...
                X