• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: A Third Season?

Originally posted by Burt Thruster
    Originally posted by merlin55
    what is this source?
    Those wishing to ignore evidence, favour ignorance, or live in a pretend world (?), should look away now.....

After consulting with my "source", he/she wishes to remain anonymous for the time being,
    but please be assured, the information is solid.
    I can't really say any more than that at the moment, except, kelly, you're pretty much on the right lines - but you missed out the movie option.
    Without meaning to pry any further, is your source involved personally (like, say, one of the actors or crew), in a position to know officially but not directly involved (the doorman at the Gardabae studio, say), or just someone who knows somebody who'd know?

One movie is not going to satisfy the market, but the trouble with sequels is too many and you make a mockery of yourself. Heck, look how many Land Before Time movies there are (and how much flack they cop for not stopping), and I don't hear about kids dressing up as Cera or Littlefoot for Hallowe'en.
    One movie in the middle of a production to increase interest (especially when there's network screwing, because movies use different distribution channels) makes sense. One movie and stopping is still stopping, and I've already said that doesn't make sense. Multiple movies is taking it down the LBT route, and I'm pretty sure Magnus is too much of a perfectionist to do that to Lazytown.

On that note: while I'm fine with Juli being replaced in the series, if they really are making a movie without plans to continue the series, they'd better not replace her.

Comment

Originally posted by Burt Thruster
      Originally posted by merlin55
      what is this source?
      Those wishing to ignore evidence, favour ignorance, or live in a pretend world (?), should look away now.....

After consulting with my "source", he/she wishes to remain anonymous for the time being,
      but please be assured, the information is solid.
      I can't really say any more than that at the moment, except, kelly, you're pretty much on the right lines - but you missed out the movie option.
      lol *Totally believes you*

Comment

this could all explain why we've been getting the real julianna and real stefan doing the live shows. god knows how long they have them on contract for. oh well, atleast this means everyones still getting paid and lazytown isnt gone quite yet =)

Comment

Originally posted by Frakkyfire
          I'm one of those people that like to stay blissfully optimistic in the face of crushing evidence to the contrary - so until Magnús actually says "LazyTown is over -- go buy some merchanidise and cry," I'm going to pretend that new episodes will appear forever. Yay for ignorance!
          I think I'm kinda being like that, too.

Comment

ya. i would rather stay ignorant as well.

LT forever i say.

IT'S STEPHER TIME

Comment

Originally posted by LTgirl
              ya. i would rather stay ignorant as well.

LT forever i say.

IT'S STEPHER TIME
              Yes, like several other members; I am also staying ingorant and optimistic.

Comment

I found in various newspaper news about the movie, but about the third season don´t say nothing, but I think, they do a third season.

Comment

Originally posted by beticaforever
                  I found in various newspaper news about the movie, but about the third season don´t say nothing, but I think, they do a third season.
                  I'll say this nicely... go back to bed...

Comment

Working...
                  X