Magnus said at a press conference that a new season is coming

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Comment

Holy crap your right. I looked at Avid's old yellow background page about LazyTown and the last paragraph is different!!

Old: http://www.avid.dk/dk/profiles/lazytown/reality.asp

“I know I am demanding of my team,” Scheving admits. “I won’t accept that something is not technically possible. I will push them and the machine.” This persistent striving for perfection may be a challenge for his staff, but it has certainly paid off.
      New:

“I know I am demanding of my team,” Scheving admits. “I won’t accept that something is not technically possible. I will push them and the machines.” This persistent striving for perfection may be a challenge for his staff, but it has certainly paid off with the success of LazyTown, which is now in the planning stages of its third season.
      OMG we actually might get a third season!!! I really figured the 52 they shot were it. They started shooting in February both times. So when no one heard anything I figured - done. Here's hoping to more episodes.

One other odd thing looking around for info on LazyTown. I found a Startups funding page for LazyTown, Inc. in NY with the representative listed as Julianna's mother? Not sure when this one went up, could be right from the start. Only states that it was founded in 2004 and still shows 1st stage for funding. But it is still listed. Seeking $100 million funding!!

Comment

Originally posted by CJVercetti
        Just so you're aware Avid doesn't produce the show. They supply the editing systems for editing the show (Avid Media Composer Adrenaline).
        Right, but since they used the Avid system since 2005 and would presumably continue to use it for a possible season 3 shoot, including needed updates to the hard/software, they might know what going on.

Comment

Originally posted by CJVercetti
          I just mentioning how Numerius Plancus worded their sentence.
          Oh yeah, I made a mistake there, sorry. I meant something else but it ended up worded that way, blah

Comment

Originally posted by Zokita
            There's a bunch of different definitions of season breakups. I personally think that Rockin' Robbie and onwards is Season 2 and everything prior is Season 1. (essentially divided between Older Julianna and Younger Julianna, so the difference is obvious)
            I agree. Rockin Robbie was the first episode, at least in America to have "older stephanie and higher quality CGI stuff". The third season I believe is just what the UK people call certain number of new eps....because all these new episodes are still season 2 over here. They have filmed 2 seasons as far as I know. lol. 18 in season two. So there should be about uh......8 left to air on US Nickjr. Hopefully we get more but who knows.

Comment

Yes, the Rockin Robbie episode was also the episode that first showed the new town layout.

Comment

I wonder if the puppets will get another makeover.

Comment

According to the wikipedia, there is a new character who is coming to Lazytown in Season 3. His name is Rottenbeard.

If you watched the episode"Rottenbeard" you'll know who is he!!!

Comment

Re: A Third Season?

Any News on this? With LT dead in america but continuing success in the foreign markets I'd guess there is still room for a 3rd season if wanted??

Comment

I'm pretty certain 'Lazy Rockets' is dated 2007.

Comment

Originally posted by Ponycat
                        I'm pretty certain 'Lazy Rockets' is dated 2007.
                        But there were more 2006 eps I was pretty sure. Why do they show them out of order?

Comment

Because the show doesn't have an ongoing plot from episode to episode, thus the episodes can be shown in pretty much any order? (though there are references to past shows in some episodes, they aren't important enough to warrant sticking to an established order in the eyes of the network). Plus, it's just easier to schedule random episodes at random times.

Comment

Sorry guys, but whatever season it is, 2 or 3, I think it is wishfull thinking to believe any more episodes will be made - at least with Jules as Stephanie - after production finished last September. The article mentioning "Final" season, from the US embassy, is probably the correct one as they have no commercial axe to grind in saying so. In TV land, it is not prudent to disclose an current and ongoing series is in its "Final" season - not good marketing practice.
                            The reason is simple for all to see - from Rocking Robbie onwards, and particularly in Haunted Castle - Jules (at 15 yo) looks more like 21, and cannot seriously carry on playing the role of an 8 year old. Her screen time in the latest episodes is also much reduced, probably for this same reason!
                            I have not heard of any new shootings in Iceland land this year, therefore I dont think there will be any more. Sad, but probably true, however there may be quite a few new episodes still to air, and knowing Magus, he will probably have some ideas, apart from the live stage show coming soon to the UK, to move the show on.
                            ps - this is my first post-166 now 167

Comment

Hello back CJ - like your beard, but mines is better

Comment

Originally posted by Burt Thruster
                                Hello back CJ - like your beard, but mines is better
                                lmao your avatar is great

Comment

Working...
                                X