X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: LazyTown's Third Season

Re-uploads in stereo this time

[youtube]-4E8rJF4Ays[/youtube] [youtube]cmo45lTpArI[/youtube]
    Magnús: - I have fans of all ages and I don't think it's weird when older people like LazyTown. LazyTown appeals to people for many different reasons: dancing, acrobatics, etc.

Comment

It looks like they will be uploading all the new songs and to think, all we used to have was that strange inactive channel.
      Getur einhver annar verið Glanni ? það bara passar ekki
      Stefan Karl Stefansson, það er enginn eins og þú!

Comment

Blocked in the US? lol

Oh LazyTown Entertainment, how your innocence amuses me.

Comment

Originally posted by LazyPooky
          Re-uploads in stereo this time
          I didn't even notice the first ones were mono

Originally posted by SportaKandy
          Blocked in the US? lol

Oh LazyTown Entertainment, how your innocence amuses me.
          I probably am to blame for that lulz

Sportacus. "We'll teach that Jedi!"

Seriously though it more than likely has more to do with Turner and Sprout since it hasn't aired over here in the states yet.
          http://eighteenlightyearsago.ytmnd.com/

Comment

Originally posted by boredjedi
            Seriously though it more than likely has more to do with Turner and Sprout since it hasn't aired over here in the states yet.
            Also the music video's have the US voices of the puppets. Although Pixel doesn't have that familar US voice but a substitute voice, which was used earlier for one or more episodes in season 1, and Trixie also sounds different.
            Magnús: - I have fans of all ages and I don't think it's weird when older people like LazyTown. LazyTown appeals to people for many different reasons: dancing, acrobatics, etc.

Comment

WHO WHOA WHOA STOP FOR A SEC

Season 3 has started airing, what? I haven't exacctly checked in in awhile, but i did know this. Did it starting airing in iceland or whatever and just hasn't come to the us? and where can i find the first couple episodes? i must see this!

Comment

Originally posted by The Lazy Genie
                WHO WHOA WHOA STOP FOR A SEC

Season 3 has started airing, what? I haven't exacctly checked in in awhile, but i did know this. Did it starting airing in iceland or whatever and just hasn't come to the us? and where can i find the first couple episodes? i must see this!
                Yeah we are already on Episode 2 of Season 3
                http://eighteenlightyearsago.ytmnd.com/

Comment

Too late now, some YouTube channel uploaded the episodes before they were deleted. You have to wait till next month when they start airing the new episodes in the US on TV (Sprout, NBC).

Comment

Just watched episode 1 else where. Overall, I enjoyed it ….but it was sort of a mixed bag. First up, it was mostly like the lazytown I know. The robot was awesome, the humor still works, and has the charm I expect, as well as a great song.

I approve of Chloe so far. Sometimes she is “Meh” but mostly she does fine. She can singing well too, which Is nice. However, I watched it with the dumb uk voices so it made it feel too different since I had the uk voices AND new Steph. But when I see the US version, this issue will be fixed.

The problem? The pacing was off. The story was very good, with robbie's plan, but it moves too fast at points that it gives little time to develop the story, and explain things further. Something felt off, like how Robbie came up with his plan on the dot, and how things got solved so quickly. It felt so fast that some of the charm was lost along the way.

The weak UK voices only made it worse, as well as of the effects. They went a bit too overboard here, and it feels less...open I guess. It feels even more fake-y than before, and for some reason, the whole thing felt ...tight. I don't know how to describe, it just felt off. Combined with the pacing, and it was just odd at times.

But the episode is saved thanks to the usual charm. Robbie, sportacus and the robot. They all worked great, and I overall enjoyed it. It's just the story could have been better if it moved more slowly.

Also, Lazytown's rules are weird. There can be only one hero, and if there are two, normal people have to face it in a contest to get rid of it? Shouldn't the other hero be doing that?

Also, they really couldn't tell it was a robot? Then again, they can never see through robbie's bad outfits...

so yeah, I liked it, it just needed a lot of work. I give a B.

Comment

Re: Season 3 General Discussion

Today I got "The Secret Gift". I hear it's GREATEST but the title clearly said secret. It was good, song was catchy, and man, it was weird/cool/sweet to see robbie get invited to a party, not be suspected of evil-going, and actually not have a plan. Though i have to say, if i tried to pull off nothing as
                      "imagination i'd get punched in the face.

Comment

Originally posted by The Lazy Genie View Post
                        Today I got "The Secret Gift". I hear it's GREATEST but the title clearly said secret.
                        That's interesting, I wonder why they changed it.
                        Also, the US seems to have a quicker, differently sorted running order.

Originally posted by The Lazy Genie
                        Though I have to say, if i tried to pull off nothing as "imagination" i'd get punched in the face.
                        We all agree, we all said that at the time.

EDIT Yup, the ep I saw definately said "The Greatest Gift" plus, look, they added the beach to the landscape
                        Click image for larger version

Name:	gg.PNG
Views:	1
Size:	654.2 KB
ID:	147420

Comment

Originally posted by The Lazy Genie View Post
                          Today I got "The Secret Gift". I hear it's GREATEST but the title clearly said secret.
                          Weird. This is the title I got.

Comment

Originally posted by SportaKandy View Post
                            Weird. This is the title I got [IMG]
                            I was just about to say "that's not fair, you don't have to put up with an ugly channel identity logo!" ...but then I noticed it bottom right, lol.

Comment

Working...
                            X