No announcement yet.

LazyTown season 3 episode Little Pink Riding Hood was on TV

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

well I just saw the little pink Riding Hood episode for the first time when NBC aired it last weekend and oh my god I think it is my favorite one of the season it was ****ing hilarious!

the song was really catchy except for that stupid join in part and oh man, when Robbie was doing all those voices just getting to hear all of the characters sounding like Robbie was hilarious. loved Stephanie voice screaming at him to eat the apple and his angry/panicked Sportacus voice. Lmao.

and I almost lost it from laughter when he just shoved the real Sportacus into the closet and then his body falls out and is rolling around the airship, I don't know just the whole plot was just over the top weird and I loved it!

it's really a shame the fandom has died so much because all of the sport or Robbie fangirls would be having a field day with some of these episodes there's definitely a lot of that kind of stuff I've noticed.

And WTF at Stephanie just jumping out of the airship when its in the air this crazy bitch got a death wish? O _o

Comment

Working...
    X