Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• LazyTown Extra was a mistake

Re: LazyTown Third Season

I think it was just a big mistake to keep waiting to make the third season, Juli was perfect to make the third season by 2007/2008. But they made LT Extra (which was an order from BBC, that's what Ana told me), and personally... I didn't like it, except for the cast segments, I didn't like Juli's wig either because it was too long (second season's was too short, the first season is the one I like the most). Julianna's almost 20 years old, and she plays the role of an 8-year old girl! Maybe I'm wrong, but I think that if they want a third season or a movie... they should do it quick before Julianna gets too old to play the role of Stephanie.

That's all, I don't need opinions, because it's just how I see it.

Well, I talked about that with Vic and she told me the reason why they made LT Extra was because the BBC gave them money to make new episodes but of course with their conditions, so... and I didn´t like it either, but now if you saw the last news, they are going to make the movie and the Third Season will be a continuation of the movie. The question is... if now everybody knows finally the plot of the movie, what will happen now? We will see the kids as adults and the new kids will be their children or what?

Comment

I said that?

Comment

Originally posted by sportagirl_10.5
        I said that?
        You said me it no? BBC helped LazyTown. I understood that :?

Comment

I probably said that they worked together, and that BBC Scotland probably took more of an active role in making the segments with Ziggy asking the children questions. It was a joint effort.

Comment

Originally posted by sportagirl_10.5
            I probably said that they worked together, and that BBC Scotland probably took more of an active role in making the segments with Ziggy asking the children questions. It was a joint effort.
            Oh well, sorry :(

PS - I have good news, but I will say them on Magnús´s Topic ;)

Comment

Working...
            X