Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• New episode Thieves from LazyTown

LazyTown Third Season

Este Año Se ESTRENA La Tercera Temporada De LazyTown Uno De Los Episodios Serà Llamado "Los Ladrones De LazyTown"

"Bueno en Perú se estrenó el día 23 el preview de la tercera temporada a las 20:00, son cuatro, uno de Sportacus, uno de Stephanie y dos de Robbie, en México se estrenó el preview, me parece que fue el martes y se estrenó a las 19:00, asi que estad atentos, os mantendremos informados".
    -extraido de lazytownnews-

alguien sabe mas al respecto??

xD

Re: TERCERA TEMPORADA DE LAZY TOWN

erm english?

Comment

Originally posted by Lazyscout2
      erm english?
      According to the fish:

This Year The Third Season De LazyTown One Of Called The Serà Episodes IS RELEASED "The Thieves De LazyTown" "Good in Peru preview of the third season to 20:00 was released day 23, are four, one of Sportacus, one of Stephanie and two of Robbie, in Mexico preview was released, seems that it was Tuesday and it was released to 19:00, asi that you are kind, to you we will maintain informed".

somebody knows on the matter but??
      http://eighteenlightyearsago.ytmnd.com/

Comment

This Year It ESTRENA The Third Season Of One Of The LazyTown episodes Serà Called "From Thieves LazyTown"

"Well in Peru premiered on the day 23 preview of the third season at 20:00, four, one of Sportacus, one of Stephanie and two Robbie, Mexico premiered the preview, I think it was on Tuesday, and premiered at 19:00, so we stay focused, we keep you informed. "
        - Extracted from lazytownnews

Wouldn't Magnus of said in that Cbeebies interview that they were recording the third season? And I don't think they would of have the time to record a third season because Magnus was doing the UK Live show, the voices of Stingy and Bessie were doing the stage thing and Julianna was filming "A Fix". Unless she means their recording now? :|

Comment

As far as I can tell, there was just a preview for the episode. They've gotten all of the episodes over there, right? I mean, that could be interpreted as "Sportacus saves the Toys", plenty of theft going on in that.

Of course, the part of me that wants this to be true is thinking of Glanni's gang from the second play. :)

Anyway, anyone know what site got referenced?

Comment

hmmm interesting dont close this thread just in case

Comment

Originally posted by crosis52
              it probably came from here, but i'm not too sure. http://lazytownnews.blogspot.com/

the 'thieves from lazytown' or whatever is probably non-existent.

Comment

lol random non-english post throws us off into random directions.

Comment

Originally posted by Racoon
                  Originally posted by crosis52
                  it probably came from here, but i'm not too sure. http://lazytownnews.blogspot.com/

the 'thieves from lazytown' or whatever is probably non-existent.
                  Yes, Franco el Planko's "report" is from an item on that website, almost word for word.

A lot of confusion is caused by the ambiguous internet/US classification of the seasons. The last 18 episodes ending with "Toys", is actually and officially, the THIRD season. The translations are still a bit confusing, but it led me, in a contorted sort of way, to the IMPORTANT news I will announce in a new thread. (he he he)

Comment

gracias
                    son de gran ayuda

Comment

Originally posted by franco
                      gracias
                      son de gran ayuda
                      De nada. :?

Comment

hi
                        hola gente

aca algo nuevo de lazytown 2008

Gracias A Lazycus Conseguimos Estas Imágenes de Los Nuevos Episodios Este Episodio Es Llamado "Robbie Steals The Sky"

http://es.youtube.com/watch?v=4Hz4Hu5QU2s

Comment

Que?

Comment

translates to "here's some new stuff from the 2008 season, these images are from an episode called "Robbie steals the sky"

interesting if real, though it seems a bit early to already have this stuff

Comment

Originally posted by On YouTube, franco
                              Gracias A Lazycus Conseguimos Estas Imágenes de Los Nuevos Episodios Este Episodio Es Llamado "Robbie Steals The Sky"
                              Roughly translated, I think that means "Thanks to Lazycus for making these pictures and pointing that they are 100% fake, but doing so in a language that I don't understand so I can look silly."

There may be something about a llama in there, too. :?

Comment

Working...
                              X