LazyTown season 3 episode Who's Who was on TV

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• LazyTown season 3 episode Who's Who was on TV

lol, I think Robbie's playing with the real action figures.
    ah, the green screen photo of newbie dancing with the mayor is from this episode.
    Bessie and the Mayor just did the dirty dancing lift!
    Battery powered Steph is a bitch, haha.
    No new song in this episode :-(
    Getur einhver annar verið Glanni ? það bara passar ekki
    Stefan Karl Stefansson, það er enginn eins og þú!

Originally posted by Glanni's Girl View Post
    That's a shame, I wonder why?

Comment

Originally posted by Glanni's Girl View Post
      no song - no ear rape...good
      Gallery

Comment

Originally posted by Rowan View Post
        That's a shame, I wonder why?
        I guess they felt this episode didn't need one, the songs aren't just randomly dropped in after all.

Comment

Well, having seen the episode now I think I get why. I honestly didn't really think about the lack of song until near the end of the episode. It would be nice to have more songs because I like songs, but yeah, the episode didn't necessarily need one. Plus there was a lot of dancing/music going on anyway.

I really enjoyed this episode, there were loads of little things that made it great. Maybe my favourite so far? I kind of wish they would stop reusing stuff like Robbie's gadgets/disguises, but I guess it's not a big deal, sometimes it's not possible to keep making new stuff all the time.

Comment

It was strange, even from the episode Dancing Duel we listened a song even it wasn't the song of the episode exactly (if there was another song sorry, my mistake), but this one nothing at all. But it was good anyway and I liked the bad Stephanie, the typical repellent pink clothes girl.

Next week is the double episode! And next one is The Blue Knight where we will see Sportacus in a disguise for the first time! As a Knight.

Comment

I heard that Sportacus appears as a knight in the episode The Blue Knight, I think the knight who appears with Ziggy is Sportacus.

Comment

Originally posted by beticaforever View Post
                Next week is the double episode! And next one is The Blue Knight where we will see Sportacus in a disguise for the first time! As a Knight.
                Betica (or anybody), do you know--are they going to show both parts TOGETHER--or just show Part 1 next week and Part 2 the week after that? (My money's on the latter) :)

Comment

Okay. "Who's Who."
                  A statement:
                  This has become, as of now, my FAVORITE Lazytown episode. Ever.
                  Why?
                  Because this is the first time (IMO anyway, feel free to refute it) :) that Robbie has come up with a SMART plan. (Robbie's Greatest Misses could also be seen as a smart plan I suppose, but that one came out of desperation.) Focus on Stephanie (which he should totally do more--SHE'S the reason this whole mess started) and get her to lose the only reason she's staying in this town--her friends. Brilliant, Robbie, :)
                  Other thoughts:
                  --Chloe got to play an evil version of herself. I bet she loved that. :)
                  --Dancing with the Stars judging panel--I love it. :)
                  --Hey, Rowan--is that a Trixie-focus episode I see? (Kinda?) ;)

Comment

Originally posted by Jumpman256 View Post
                    are they going to show both parts TOGETHER--or just show Part 1 next week and Part 2 the week after that? (My money's on the latter) :)
                    They're going to split it up, my tv guide says for Saturday "part one".

Comment

That's what I thought. :)

Comment

This. Was. Harsh.

I had been cautioned against this specific episode, but I didnt expect such... abomination. "Who's Who?" is a very Stephanie-centred story and the doubled force of Chloe's acting incapability struck me like a Queller Drive. A gruesome experience that was. I... oh in the "she cannot act, she cannot sing, she cannot dance (with sneakers)"-department: Obviously she is very good at dancing slutishly. Impressive. Children should not dance like this. Stephanie shouldn't... Ach!

Apart of all this, I believe, it was good. Just to think... If it had been a first season episode or even a second season one, it most likely would have been the best episode ever. All lost... Sorry, I can't... (Sob!)

Comment

living in denial that this seasons actually good
                          juliannas been replaced and you never thought she would
                          haters gonna hate, haters gonna hate
                          chloe is a cool chick and i'd take her for a date
                          haters gonna hate, haters gonna hate
                          chloe is a cool chick yo i'd take her for a date

Comment

Originally posted by Lazycus View Post
                            A gruesome experience that was. I... oh in the "she cannot act, she cannot sing, she cannot dance (with sneakers)"-department: Obviously she is very good at dancing slutishly. Impressive. Children should not dance like this.
                            When I was her age I learned how to dance and was taught jazz, modern and hip-hop styles. I knew kids who ballroom danced too. It's great exercise and an awesome learning experience, but to each their own.

Comment

Originally posted by Jumpman256 View Post
                              Okay. "Who's Who."
                              A statement:
                              This has become, as of now, my FAVORITE Lazytown episode. Ever.
                              Why?
                              Because this is the first time (IMO anyway, feel free to refute it) :) that Robbie has come up with a SMART plan. (Robbie's Greatest Misses could also be seen as a smart plan I suppose, but that one came out of desperation.) Focus on Stephanie (which he should totally do more--SHE'S the reason this whole mess started) and get her to lose the only reason she's staying in this town--her friends. Brilliant, Robbie, :)
                              Other thoughts:
                              --Chloe got to play an evil version of herself. I bet she loved that. :)
                              --Dancing with the Stars judging panel--I love it. :)
                              --Hey, Rowan--is that a Trixie-focus episode I see? (Kinda?) ;)
                              I agree on all of that. And yes, I liked the fact that Trixie was in it a bit more, haha.

Comment

Working...
                              X