LazyTown season 3 episode Greatest Gift was on TV

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: LazyTown's Third Season

Haven't seen the ep. yet, but I'm surprised Pixel didn't come rushing over.

Comment

Did anyone notice how in robbies calender there is a picture of Julianna and not chloe as stephanie?

Comment

Why'd my post get deleted? :(

Comment

Originally posted by bubble
          Why'd my post get deleted? :(
          I moved it to the Chloe-opinion-topic. Sorry Bubble for the confusion
          viewtopic.php?p=86821#p86821
          Magnús: - I have fans of all ages and I don't think it's weird when older people like LazyTown. LazyTown appeals to people for many different reasons: dancing, acrobatics, etc.

Comment

Originally posted by spob2013
            Did anyone notice how in robbies calender there is a picture of Julianna and not chloe as stephanie?
            Struck me like lightning. Aw, such fond memories.

Comment

Ok, what was good this time, let's see...
              The teaser was quite oldschool, sportamagic, no complaints. The puppets - voices aside - did well. I especially liked the interplay between the Mayor and Miss Busybody.
              Robbie wasn't out of character at all. We know he tends to be antisocial because he has been excluded from... well, everything. He reacted to (true) friendliness like he does here before. In e.g. Surprise Santa, Dear Diary or LazyTown's Greatest Hits. He just didn't stick it out back then.

Uhm...

Enough positive drivel. Unfortunately some element of this episode was inexpressible bad. It might surprise you, but I'm talking about the girl.
              Last episode it didn't have much opportunity to show its acting talent, in this one it had... Would have had. Yes, she is just 10 or something. But acting is just more than to grin or make another face. There's no heart, no warmth, no curiosity perceptible in her performance. None of that... sense of wonder that makes you climb up in a tree, pretend you're out on the sea or say hello to aliens that glow. Chloe Lang is just going through the motions - like a wind-up toy. On that photo the other day she reminded me of Susan Sarandon. It's because of her eyes. She has... old eyes... that make her look weary. Or to use an ancient German term: She looks abge****ed.
              Her dancing is better now, but Bing Bang without sneakers? What is the world coming to?

What was the moral this time? **** over your friends, they'll learn to live with it?

Und: Did anyone notice how in Robbies calender there is a picture of Julianna and not Chloe as Stephanie? :)

Comment

Robbie wasn't out of character at all. We know he tends to be antisocial because he has been excluded from... well, everything. He reacted to (true) friendliness like he does here before. In e.g. Surprise Santa, Dear Diary or LazyTown's Greatest Hits. He just didn't stick it out back then.
                True enough, Lazycus. :)

Comment

Oh, since it had been implied before that we Stephanie wor-... fans should be silent and **** off (oh my, my third "****" today... fourth f-... fourth now) for we are too old anyway and do not belong to the target audience: I wonder how many preschoolers saw Ziggy practicing in front of the mirror and understood the Taxi Driver reference. Not too many, I hope.

Comment

Originally posted by Lazycus
                    Taxi Driver reference
                    Oh Taxi Driver! I knew they were referencing something.
                    Getur einhver annar verið Glanni ? það bara passar ekki
                    Stefan Karl Stefansson, það er enginn eins og þú!

Comment

The episode sounds good has anyone got it to share? I dont have the channel cartoonito anymore and can't watch it unfortunatley
                      To upload to ATV?
                      Getur einhver annar verið Glanni ? það bara passar ekki
                      Stefan Karl Stefansson, það er enginn eins og þú!

Comment

Originally posted by Glanni's Girl
                        The episode sounds good has anyone got it to share? I dont have the channel cartoonito anymore and can't watch it unfortunatley
                        To upload to ATV?
                        That last upload is a mess really, with out of sync audio/video and black bars.. ?
                        I wonder who owns that channel. Not someone with lots of video tech skills I'm affraid.
                        Magnús: - I have fans of all ages and I don't think it's weird when older people like LazyTown. LazyTown appeals to people for many different reasons: dancing, acrobatics, etc.

Comment

Originally posted by Glanni's Girl
                          To upload to ATV?
                          Hahaha you have got the wrong person I'm afraid , I posted on this forum that someone had stole the video and uploaded it and also suggested you watermark it to prevent who ever is uploading it to get away with it? x

Comment

Edit: Sorry about that I originally posted saying this was from eppy 1 and they were reusing scenes from eppy 1 in episode 2. Forgot it was from the music video.

Ugh heh
                            Attached Files
                            http://eighteenlightyearsago.ytmnd.com/

Comment

Looks like Pixel TV ;)

Comment

Originally posted by Xizer
                                Looks like Pixel TV ;)
                                Pixelated
                                http://eighteenlightyearsago.ytmnd.com/