Magnus said at a press conference that a new season is coming

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Magnus said at a press conference that a new season is coming

So, does anybody know if there will be a third season? The Wikipedia article implied it by saying Magnus said at a press conference, there was going to be an episode that explains "#9", but that could be false. It is Wikipedia after all.

I have another theory: Maybe it already started. Perhaps any episode after 40 (LazyTown Circus) is season three. It's just a guess based on the random costume changes Stephanie has in the following episodes (Dark pink stockings to purple leggings, to darker Stockings, to a red colored sweat suit). They might be trying to find a less provacative look for an eight-year-old

Dunno.

I dunno man. From what I know and I'm sure is the real thing so far is that there are two episodes...just like the WIKI episode list says...but in her IMDB profile written by a relative of her (I think might be her dad) It says they have sucessfully finished recording a THIRD season...but I am all sure it is a big mistake.

w/e

Comment

lol, that is what i was trying to say =)

Comment

Sorry I just hate IMDb..ers and their constant missinformation.
        Dunno if I hate IMDb...but never liked it either

Comment

i think their will be, especially if lazytown is still popular over here when season 2 ends

us UK people cant get enough

Comment

This is mentioned so much...
            Season 3 is season 2 here.
            Guh.

Comment

Yes i think that a Third Season Will be Amazing ;)

Comment

Sorry I'm a little confused here. i thought every episode so far after new superhero was season 3 o_O

Comment

There's a bunch of different definitions of season breakups. I personally think that Rockin' Robbie and onwards is Season 2 and everything prior is Season 1. (essentially divided between Older Julianna and Younger Julianna, so the difference is obvious)

Comment

Well, Wikipedia also points to a link that supposedly mentions Season 2 has been "recently" (Sep 2006, that is) finished, but it's all in Icelandic.

News

We may have an idea if someone can read that. :?

Comment

I know a new season is coming. I was reading about a press conference where Magnus said that number 9 will be brought up again in the next season.

Comment

WTB season boxsets

Comment

Thats not even a real language!

Comment

Originally posted by Leeroy
                            WTB HD-DVD season boxsets

Comment

Re: A Third Season?

Originally posted by TarpLT
                              So, does anybody know if there will be a third season? The Wikipedia article implied it by saying Magnus said at a press conference, there was going to be an episode that explains "#9", but that could be false. It is Wikipedia after all.

I have another theory: Maybe it already started. Perhaps any episode after 40 (LazyTown Circus) is season three. It's just a guess based on the random costume changes Stephanie has in the following episodes (Dark pink stockings to purple leggings, to darker Stockings, to a red colored sweat suit). They might be trying to find a less provacative look for an eight-year-old

Dunno.
                              I've been wondering about this too. Searching around I found Avid's site mentioning planning for the third season (bottom):

http://www.avid.com/profiles/070326_laz ... eative.asp

But from the US embassy (in Iceland) release states 'With taping of the shows's final season winding down' dated Sept 2006 (pdf file):

http://reykjavik.usembassy.gov/uploads/ ... T_2006.pdf

If Magnus finds more funding from other than Viacom/Nick he could shoot more. Or at least fund a movie version. Maybe even a new cartoon/cgi series using the 'toon images of Steph and the gang. If you saw the coloring pages at NickJr. US and UK you know what I mean. I remember reading something somewhere about Magnus mentioning the Internet and using it to deliver new content as well. Flash eps of toon Lazytown???

Found this file looking around. It talks about how the some of the funding and protection of Lazytown happened.

http://www.handels.gu.se/epc/archive/00 ... 200637.pdf

Comment

Working...
                              X