LazyTown season 3 episode Scavenger Hunt was on TV

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• LazyTown season 3 episode Scavenger Hunt was on TV

The new episode was on TV in the UK and share by GG for us to watch: Scavanger Hunt

While everyone is still in shock of the new forum update, I post the song for this week Take It To The Top:

[YOUTUBE]W9GswMJLsh0[/YOUTUBE]
    Magnús: - I have fans of all ages and I don't think it's weird when older people like LazyTown. LazyTown appeals to people for many different reasons: dancing, acrobatics, etc.

I thought the song wasn't as good as the last three, but overall I really liked this episode, it was very funny in places. Disguise time is back! And wow, the whole part with Sportacus and Robbie stuck in the recycling thing together was so dramatic... I loved it.

Comment

Scavenger Hunt

Alas! Spoilers ahead.

I liked most of this episode, great Mayor rescue, Robbie has all the screentime he deserves. Haha, Moon Walk!
      The recycling container is an interesting device: A trash compactor that is operated from within? More like a suicide booth. Obviously, Robbie doesn't know how to handle this machine, but was he aware of the function in the first place? Then we'd have the second murder attempt (not counting the Surprise Santa snowball). Nice.
      Stingy was very cool this time. The Mayor too.

He, I deserve a badge for ignoring the girl with the pink hair and the bad singing voice.

Comment

Originally posted by Rowan View Post
        Disguise time is back! .
        Well, disguise TIME never left, Rowan--Robbie used that line last week--but the Disguise Rhymes have returned! Awesome!
        (Oh, and BTW, speaking of...did anyone notice the possible reference to another kid's show in the Rhyme? (There's a show on Nick in the US called Mike the Knight--if "too Mikey" was a reference, VERY clever. ;
        The rest of the episode was awesome, as well. :) (More details when I have more time.) :)

Comment

Originally posted by Jumpman256 View Post
          Well, disguise TIME never left, Rowan--Robbie used that line last week--but the Disguise Rhymes have returned! Awesome!
          (Oh, and BTW, speaking of...did anyone notice the possible reference to another kid's show in the Rhyme? (There's a show on Nick in the US called Mike the Knight--if "too Mikey" was a reference, VERY clever. ;
          The rest of the episode was awesome, as well. :) (More details when I have more time.) :)
          Yes, that's what I meant.

I don't know about that, but I enjoyed the MJ reference.

Comment

Originally posted by Rowan View Post
            Yes, that's what I meant.

I don't know about that, but I enjoyed the MJ reference.
            Yeah, I figured you meant the Rhymes, but I didn't want to cause confusion with anyone else. :)

Wait...Michael Jackson?.... (watches again) Ooooooohhhhhh. (slaps forhead) I thought "Too Mikey" was the knight costume. Duh...... (slaps forehead again) Still, a clever reference--even if I got it utterly wrong. ;)

Comment

I liked this episode as well.

"Why are they throwing tings at me?!"

Comment

More detailed review:
                "Scavenger Hunt" was really, really, good. :)
                --The "chain reaction" save was GLORIOUS.
                --Robbie getting thrown by Sportacus had me laughing ALL 3 times. It was hysterical.
                --Ya know, we never did find out what the real scavenger hunt prize was. (Or did we--somebody?)

Keep this up, LTE!

Comment

Originally posted by Jumpman256 View Post
                  --Ya know, we never did find out what the real scavenger hunt prize was. (Or did we--somebody?)
                  Probably teamwork, or some hippie nonsense like that ;)
                  Getur einhver annar verið Glanni ? það bara passar ekki
                  Stefan Karl Stefansson, það er enginn eins og þú!

Comment

Re: The Lazy Cup

Today's was Scavenger Hunt it was good. another rehash disguise but it looks different, and the overall plot is nice. I like that they brought back lazy scots, and it was fun. The song was kind of kiddie compared the other songs this season, but it was catchy.

Comment

Working...
                    X