• Time
  • Show
Clear All

seems LT official keep going to publish the songs before they got aired

[YOUTUBE]jXzCAubV7Is[/YOUTUBE]
    Gallery

Comment

That's insanely catchy.

I noticed a thumbnail for the beach song, but it's private, spoil sports.
      Getur einhver annar verið Glanni ? það bara passar ekki
      Stefan Karl Stefansson, það er enginn eins og þú!

Comment

Originally posted by Glanni's Girl View Post
        That's insanely catchy
        indeed...I've the strong feeling I've heard this song before and the theme is stolen from somewhere...as before they did a mistake with the ep number again...afaik "Breakfast At Stephanie’s" is ep 12 and not ep 6...given that our source is trustable: http://www.turnerinflightservices.com/kids/lazytown/
        Gallery

Comment

Wow, I really like that song, it's great!

Comment

Breakfast At Stephanie’s" is ep 12 and not ep 6...given that our source is trustable
            HEY!!!!! ;)

Ya know, I wonder--it's possible that they're airing these episodes out of PRODUCTION order--there are episodes where it seems Chloe is less comfortable than others, I wonder if Lazytown has the production order and not the TV airing order. (Or I could be very wrong. ;))

Comment

Originally posted by Jumpman256 View Post
              I wonder--it's possible that they're airing these episodes out of PRODUCTION order--there are episodes where it seems Chloe is less comfortable than others, I wonder if Lazytown has the production order and not the TV airing order. (Or I could be very wrong. ;))
              I'd go along with that.
              Getur einhver annar verið Glanni ? það bara passar ekki
              Stefan Karl Stefansson, það er enginn eins og þú!

Comment

Re: Season 3 General Discussion

They aired "Who's who" today and it was a major important. the plot interesting, the humor was spot on, and everything was right. While poor Chlole still isn't perfect, i accept her as Steph...plus she made a good bitch in that one scene. It felt like the good ol' days, and i hope the rest follow suit.

Comment

I'm re-watching Who's Who and wondering if Robbie could've just made an 'opposite' Sportacus straight away rather than 'starting small' with a mean stephanie. Or even better why not both?!

Comment

Originally posted by Shakeitpiggy View Post
                    I'm re-watching Who's Who and wondering if Robbie could've just made an 'opposite' Sportacus straight away rather than 'starting small' with a mean stephanie. Or even better why not both?!
                    Because then the episode would be too close to Sportafake.

Comment

Working...
                    X