Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• LazyTown season 3 episode The Purple Panther was on TV

Years ago I said they should use rain, I'm glad they listened :-p
    and you'll never guess what's at the end of the rainbow.
    she needs to calm down, it's too early for dora the explorer -_-
    haha, Robbie called Stingy "fancy boy"
    This song is badly dubbed (the world goes round song) it goes from Jodi to the UK old lady voice.
    Sportacus ate a sugar apple off a fishing line, epic deja vu.
    Stefan doing an Inspector Clouseau impression :-)
    I think the "previously on lazytown" voice is Jodi
    The lazytown versions of famous paintings are genius.
    Glanni!
    lol, mission impossible.
    Getur einhver annar verið Glanni ? það bara passar ekki
    Stefan Karl Stefansson, það er enginn eins og þú!

Originally posted by Glanni's Girl View Post
    This song is badly dubbed (the world goes round song) it goes from Jodi to the UK old lady voice.
    I am somewhat afraid of this.

The rest sounds fun though, rain in Lazytown?!

Comment

Originally posted by Rowan View Post
      rain in Lazytown?!
      Alas it doesn't last, the airship against a raining backdrop looked quite striking though.
      Getur einhver annar verið Glanni ? það bara passar ekki
      Stefan Karl Stefansson, það er enginn eins og þú!

Comment

Guys and Girls, is just me or the book that Stephanie reads is writing in Icelandic? Or in a strange language. Or in English in a strange letter type.

By the way I liked the advance, Robbie looks very athletic and Sportacus after eat the sugar apple trying to wake up to eat a real apple,k trying to get energy, it is interesting to watch, how he tries to help himself.

I like the rain but I wonder if they will add it again and Sportacus being in trouble.

Comment

Where can you watch the series season 3?? From 4 .....?? On YouTube laid the first 3, and then did not. what happened?

Comment

I liked this episode (episodes?), it was funny and the references were great as usual. I'm surprised they put something like Duchamp's Fountain in there but it made me laugh.

dat song dubbing though...

Comment

Re: Season 3 General Discussion

Originally posted by Buzz View Post
              seems LT official keep going to publish the songs before they got aired

[YOUTUBE]jXzCAubV7Is[/YOUTUBE]
              "The uploader has not made this video available in your country."

Oh FFS, I'm too lazy to grab a UK proxy, someone do me a favor and rip the highest resolution version .mp4 of that video with an extension like Firefox's Video Download Helper and dump it on MEGA...

Thanks in advance!

Comment

Originally posted by Xizer View Post
                someone do me a favor and rip the highest resolution version .mp4 of that video

here you go HiRes junkie ;)

https://mega.co.nz/#!pJ1ylSaD!DaYf8g...7kNZXoLapIsmtI

(1080)
                Gallery

Comment

Thanks Buzz. That song is bonkers. But also more childish than the other LazyTown songs.

Looks good though. I'm glad I'm waiting for the NBC airings to check out the new season instead of spoiling the newness with those lo-res European recordings.

Comment

This was a great double eppie.
                    Mission Impossible FTW!
                    And of course, the first new disguise! :)

Comment

Today i got The purple panther part 1. I'll say more when part 2 airs, but part 1 was fun. I loved the mention of the lazytown stone (CONTINUITY), the song was AWESOME, and I liked seeing more of Stingy's house. also ,that amazing NEXT TIME ON LAZYTOWN, which was cheesy and awesome.

Comment

I literally lost it when Robbie did that improvised hand move during Bing Bang. So funny.

Comment

Re: LazyTown's Third Season

Well, just got an e-mail from Getlazy and decided to drop by for old times sake...Scrolled through the thread to try and find names of people I remember...Shoutout to: Ooozmin, Mosheddy, moomoo, Xizer, merlin55, boredjedi...I haven't watch LT years, (God those were good times) And can't say I can really get into it again. Those were holy times, and shouldn't be mixed with the present so to speak...Gotta keep the good memories separate. Well, i'll take my leave now. Enjoy the new LT everybody!

Comment

Re: LazyTown's Third Season

Originally posted by W32 View Post
                            Well, just got an e-mail from Getlazy and decided to drop by for old times sake...Scrolled through the thread to try and find names of people I remember...Shoutout to: Ooozmin, Mosheddy, moomoo, Xizer, merlin55, boredjedi...I haven't watch LT years, (God those were good times) And can't say I can really get into it again. Those were holy times, and shouldn't be mixed with the present so to speak...Gotta keep the good memories separate. Well, i'll take my leave now. Enjoy the new LT everybody!
                            I have never met you before but thank you.

Comment

Working...
                            X