Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hey LazyTown third season where are you

Hey third season, where are you?

Does anybody know something about lazytown’s third season?

I’ve watched the whole tv series and many fan videos in youtube about the first two seasons of lazytown, but i wonder, what happened with the third season expected since two years ago?

I wouldn’t want to know that “Lazytown Extra” was part of “that third” season.

Please, if someone has official news to share with us, i’d really appreciate to hear something about it.

hlazytownero

Re: Hey third season, where are you?

You wouldn’t want to know, I'm afraid.

Comment

In an alternate universe where LazyTown hasn't been canceled.

Comment

you say it was cancelled. ok. i think it could be cancelled in many places because the first two season’s episodes are repeated over and over, day after day, and the people lose their interest on it. that is something that i can understand. but the third season exists, according to other forums: it was filmed at the end of 2006.

if lazytown enterprises lost the opportunity to present the third season at time due to their lack of pushing, sense of opportunity or external pressures from the big broadcasting networks (i don’t know which one of these) that would be a complete waste of work and talent. all that effort thrown to the trash! if so, we’re at the end of the road in which to lazytown concerns.

so, i wonder again: is there any recent official news about to release someday the third season (on tv or in dvd)?

Comment

Originally posted by hlazytownero
          ...episodes are repeated over and over, day after day, and the people lose their interest on it...
          Blasphemy!

Comment

you say it was cancelled. ok. i think it could be cancelled in many places because the first two season’s episodes are repeated over and over, day after day, and the people lose their interest on it. that is something that i can understand. but the third season exists, according to other forums: it was filmed at the end of 2006.

if lazytown enterprises lost the opportunity to present the third season at time due to their lack of pushing, sense of opportunity or external pressures from the big broadcasting networks (i don’t know which one of these) that would be a complete waste of work and talent. all that effort thrown to the trash! if so, we’re at the end of the road in which to lazytown concerns.

so, i wonder again: is there any recent official news about to release someday the third season (on tv or in dvd)?
            There was never a third season filmed.

Comment

Hahahahaha.

If a third season was filmed, I guarantee you it would have been premiered as soon as post-production was finished.

Comment

Originally posted by Lazycus
                ...episodes are repeated over and over, day after day, and the people lose their interest on it...
                Blasphemy!
                it's true. :( i haven't seen an episode in a long time because i could literally say every line in the episode.

Comment

Originally posted by Racoon
                  it's true. :( i haven't seen an episode in a long time because i could literally say every line in the episode.
                  Uh, affirmative. But I said it's blasphemy. Therefore it doesn't matter that it's true.

Comment

Originally posted by Lazycus
                    Originally posted by Racoon
                    Uh, affirmative. But I said it's blasphemy. Therefore it doesn't matter that it's true.
                    my bad. :oops:

Comment

This was sort of talked about in one of the old incarnations of this forum, so the topic is gone forever. I can sort of clear the third season stuff. Different countries air the LazyTown episodes in different ways. Like Jane and the Dragon actually has 1 full season with 26 episodes in Canada, but in the USA it had 2 seasons with 13 episodes each season; still making 26 episodes total. This is probably what happened with LazyTown. All 52 episodes could have been split up into 3 seasons. Heck, it might even be possible that they had 3 different production seasons when they filmed the show.

Comment

maybe nindanjoe, maybe. maybe the official info found in other forums about the third season has a normal explanation like yours.
                        anyway i appreciate your answer, as usual, trying to find the logical sense to the whole thing and keeping respect for everybody.

Comment

they cancelled it because jrm is too old to become stephanie...

Comment

Look at this and you will know if Julianna is too old or not and new about more episodes:

http://lazytownworld.jimdo.com/intervie ... 27-8-2010/

Comment

Originally posted by beticaforever
                              Look at this and you will know if Julianna is too old or not and new about more episodes:

http://lazytownworld.jimdo.com/intervie ... 27-8-2010/
                              yes...she's NOT too old to play Stephanie

Comment

Working...
                              X