Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• LazyTown Season 3 comes to an end June 15th in UK

Re: Season 3 General Discussion

Here season 3 comes to an end June 15th, here's hoping they've got some secret episodes up their lycra sleeves or that season 4 starts fairly quickly.
    Getur einhver annar verið Glanni ? það bara passar ekki
    Stefan Karl Stefansson, það er enginn eins og þú!

Originally posted by Glanni's Girl
    here's hoping they've got some secret episodes up their lycra sleeves
    Well, there's the Christmas special, don't forget.

season 4 starts fairly quickly

Well, they're already filming, so....

Comment

Originally posted by Jumpman256 View Post
      Well, there's the Christmas special, don't forget.
      Yes I know, but you've got me thinking, I wonder if they will air the Christmas episode in June or save it until December.

Comment

Originally posted by Glanni's Girl View Post
        ..I wonder if they will air the Christmas episode in June or save it until December.
        In this recent upload she keeps saying that Santa came to visit, so there might be a xmas episode in the summer lol
        --> showthread.php?t=2...ll=1#post75944

Although I very much doubt that and I wonder why she said that about Santa, unless they recorded this SSUS show in dec/jan.
        Magnús: - I have fans of all ages and I don't think it's weird when older people like LazyTown. LazyTown appeals to people for many different reasons: dancing, acrobatics, etc.

Comment

Originally posted by LazyPooky View Post
          In this recent upload she keeps saying that Santa came to visit, so there might be a xmas episode in the summer lol
          --> showthread.php?t=2...ll=1#post75944
          Although I very much doubt that and I wonder why she said that about Santa, unless they recorded this SSUS show in dec/jan.
          I hope they air it in June, I'd probably forget to watch it if they saved it for later.

Thanks for the reminder, I forgot to download that (and thanks SK) why can't she be that relaxed and affable in the series! also, did anyone else notice she sometimes punctuated the ends of her sentances with little laughs like Magnus does when he's Sportacus I thought that was adorable, she's either very observant or she was taught that in "LazyTown school".

Comment

Haven't been on the forum in like forever, so I'll just say my general opinion about the new season. It's not bad, but like other fans, I really miss Julianna and it's kinda shocking to see how much the show has changed, it feels like a completely new show. I really like Chloe, but I think her acting feels unnatural, probably because she's not fully confident with her character. To be quite honest, the first 2 seasons were truly the greatest, I can't get completely used to the new season because it's just too different from the show I loved. I'll still watch the new episodes sometimes, and will always be supporting it, but the old episodes will always be the ones I'll love the most. The wait was long, and I kinda feel it wasn't completely worth it. Again, I'm not against Chloe or anything, as I have said previously she's a really nice girl and for sure she can improve for season 4, but Julianna made the show magical.

Comment

Working...
            X