• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• LazyTown season 3 episode Greatest Gift was on TV

Re: LazyTown's Third Season

9:01 same shortened opening theme
    9:03 everyone hiding their birthday plans from Ziggy
    9:04 "why is the cookie boys picture on my calendar?" (Robbie quote)
    9:07 newbie invited robbie to the party
    9:08 different steph shoes if anyone cares, how I hate stingys new voice -_-
    9:09 stingy isnt going to tomorrows party because he will have a cold, lol.
    9:10 stingys bed is awesome!
    9:12 might be my imagination, but I'm sure they just did a small nod to dirty harry
    9:13 the birthday song / BWW
    9:16 oh god, now sporty is "breaking it down" (!)
    9:20 Robbie made no attempt to sabotage proceedings
    9:21 moral of the episode I'm guessing is - it's the thought that counts
    FIN.
    Getur einhver annar verið Glanni ? það bara passar ekki
    Stefan Karl Stefansson, það er enginn eins og þú!

Ahhh, I really want to see it. It's frustrating being in the right place at the right time but not having the right TV channel!

Comment

Originally posted by Glanni's Girl
      9:08 different steph shoes if anyone cares,
      I noticed that right away when they released the trailer for season 3

The socks are different too

BTW someone at LTE is acually responding publicly to comments on their tube for season 3

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eaY_31-jd0s

Premiered on Cartoonito in the UK on Saturday!? (April 6th). It'll air in the USA in May on NBCkids and Sprout.
      http://eighteenlightyearsago.ytmnd.com/

Comment

Well now that I've seen it, my thoughts on this episode:

Someone please fire Stingy's new actor because they're absolutely awful... their voice sounds like an old person who can't even act or read their lines properly, and I don't understand why we can't have either of his old voices. :/

I did really like the idea of this episode though, Robbie's parts were absolutely awesome. I love how he tried so hard to do something for once but his social skills, etc. are just so bad that he failed anyway.

The ending seemed a bit weird to me, especially with them basically telling Stingy it was okay to give someone nothing for their birthday. I could maybe deal with it if it was just a way of getting him to feel better and understand that giving presents is a good thing, but it didn't feel like a very good moral, lol...

I like the song although the breakdown part still seems unnecessary.

Overall I'm not sure how to feel because there were great things and there were bad things...

Comment

Thanks again, GG! :)
          oh god, now sporty is "breaking it down"
          Well, sure, why not--he does love to move. :)

Robbie made no attempt to sabotage proceedings
          Whoa, whoa, whoa. Wait. Robbie found out about Ziggy's party, was invited by Steph, and went....with NO PLAN to ruin it???????
          Hmmmm....VERY interesting......

Comment

The episode sounds good has anyone got it to share? I dont have the channel cartoonito anymore and can't watch it unfortunatley

Comment

Thoughts time on the new ep:

I liked it.
              There wasn't really much excitement or even story but, it focused more on the characters which is good. And got to spend some more time with the new Stephanie.
              By the end of the ep she kinda grew on me... although her smile seems forced. No one can be that happy all the time.

robbie rotten is now the best character by a long shot, he pretty much over shadows everyone in both the episodes. All sportacus did was a few flips, Robbie rotten seemed to be the main focus for most of the episode.

The routine in the middle of the songs still ruins the songs and I dont like them as it's aimed directly for little kiddies. Should be enjoyable for everyone watching.

Next time its someones birthday im gonna get an empty box, im sure they'd be chuffed.

Was a good ep though, seemed to go by really fast

Comment

I remember from last year, hearing the Boogie Woogie Woo song now, I congratulated Mani for his birthday by writing "It's your special day ?". So he thought I heard or knew the lyrics to this new song, which I didn't, because that's the first line of this new song. But I just wrote that down because of one song, GG wrote lyrics for, that had this title, and we made that song especially for him in 2010.
                It's Your Special Day
                I think subconsious he had that in mind, making the Boogie Woogie Woo song. Not sure though, maybe not, but I thought it was funny

Magnús: - I have fans of all ages and I don't think it's weird when older people like LazyTown. LazyTown appeals to people for many different reasons: dancing, acrobatics, etc.

Comment

SPOILERS!!!!!!

Okay. Oooooookay.
                  So, I have just watched "The Greatest Gift."
                  It's kind of ironic that this was Episode 2, given what I have been talking about this past week on here (regarding Chloe and how I judge character first, not acting.)
                  Why?
                  Because in this episode, Robbie does something that is COMPLETELY out of character for him--namely, he gets invited to Ziggy's bash, goes--and does nothing to disrupt it. That's right--no plan, no disguise, no machine, nothing. He just goes as a guest.
                  And you know what?
                  I......
                  LOVED it.
                  Now, to some of you, this may seem hypocritical, and I can understand that (epecially considering Robbie's the one I voted for in the "Why I Watch Lazytown" poll.
                  Therefore, I feel I need to amend a statement I made a tad: A change in character for an episode is a bad thing to me--if you're a GOOD guy.
                  If Sportacus or Stephanie changed character drastically (and it was NOT because of a Robbie plan) I would hate it.
                  But this?
                  This was fantastic.
                  We got to see Robbie participate in a town function. A function that he WANTED to go to. And he acually JOINED IN. My God. He does have a heart in there. :)
                  Two thumbs way up, Magnus!

PS: I am also, as I said before, REALLY looking forward to the episode where
                  MEGA SPOILER!!!!!!!!!

Robbie actually gets what he wants--especially with this new development.
                  P.P.S: Having said all that, I'm also looking forward to what seems to be a classic Robbie plan next week. ;)
                  EDIT: Make that 2 weeks-though I do hope we get to hear an "It's disguise time!" when he's preparing to ambush Little Pink Riding Hood. :)

Comment

Ok, the new LT season is here. Great!

From the few things what I've seen so far, I prefer to reserve my opinion for later, in order to have enough elements to talk about.

BTW, does anyone know how things have been in ratings (so far) for the new season of the series?

Comment

Thanks! But I will need to wait LP's video because I don't have Sony Vegas for convert it. I will try with Movie Maker although

Comment

This Season is having all I wanted to watch: Sportacus looking sad, worried, angry. Robbie trying to be good. New widgets for SPortacus, new plans from Robbie. New clothes for Stephanie, and for the characters I think too. We saw Stingy's house, but in my opinion I wanted to see a majordomo, hehe.

I want to see more things but there are too much One of them is Sportacus see an old childhood friend, a girl, and we watch he was in love with her, the typical child love, hehe.

By the way, Magnús said that Stephanie has widgets too on her bag, anyone realised about that? Because I didn't. Maybe we will see them later but... I didn't see any technologic thing on her bag yet.

hlazytownero - I suppose on Cartoonito there must be the Ratings but I don't know where I can find them.

Comment

Originally posted by beticaforever
                          the typical child love
                          :|

Comment

Originally posted by Stingy
                            Originally posted by beticaforever
                            the typical child love
                            :|
                            I am crazy I know XD But all heroes have their couples and... Could be nice, don't you think?

Comment

Trixie: "What did you have for lunch today?"
                              Stephanie: "I had some chicken"

Why not "I had a salad" .
                              Do they want the kids to run to KFC with every lunch? ... up-side-down world.
                              Magnús: - I have fans of all ages and I don't think it's weird when older people like LazyTown. LazyTown appeals to people for many different reasons: dancing, acrobatics, etc.

Comment

Working...
                              X