Julianna and Magnús together again in a Live Show in UK

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Julianna and Magnús together again in a Live Show in UK

Well, in my opinion, the best thing is... don´t care about other people think about you, you are a big fan of a beautiful idea. So, you ONLY must care about your idol thinks about you, if him loves you, it´s enough Because, it´s important to be a fan of someone worthwhile, and precisely for this reason, it is worth going to know him, especially if you have the chance so close.

PS: Anyways, two fans are going to the Live Show, you can ask and they will say the question to Juli and Maggi.

Comment

Originally posted by Deep4t
      I live super close, but I'm not going...
      D: i hate you :(
      The fact that i cant go is actually driving me insane. i was pissed off at everything today!

Comment

Originally posted by Deep4t
        I live super close, but I'm not going....

cause I'll feel uncomfortable and, it's at a kids place. but, still, new song. kinda made my day
        Originally posted by beticaforever
        Well, in my opinion, the best thing is... don´t care about other people think about you, you are a big fan of a beautiful idea. So, you ONLY must care about your idol thinks about you, if him loves you, it´s enough Because, it´s important to be a fan of someone worthwhile, and precisely for this reason, it is worth going to know him, especially if you have the chance so close.

PS: Anyways, two fans are going to the Live Show, you can ask and they will say the question to Juli and Maggi.
        I agree totally, Beticaforever (and beautifully said, btw).

So, Deep4t, if you have the chance to meet them (specially because the place is near from your home), go for it! Don't think it too much, lol!

If you are worried about people can think of you, I give you three possible situations:

1. Stay at home, and no matter if the whole event is a success or not, probably you will regret it a long time (with or without GL fans help about it, lol). After all, not every day your favorite artists come so close to you.

2. Grow and be honest with yourself: if you want to go and the reasons to go are the valid ones (enjoy the show, to meet Magnús and Juli, taking photos and all that kind of stuff that normal fans usually do), then dude GO and PERIOD.

3. You can be pro-active (and smart) and try to contact the others two fans that are planning to go too (using Beticaforever's help, for instance). So, you could meet them at a common place and then assist to the show all together.

Anyway, it's your call.

H.

Comment

Don´t worry, I asked to this fan and I´m waiting for his answer.

Comment

For the record, the moon is not going.

Comment

Originally posted by Glanni's Girl
              the woman told me I would not be allowed in as I'm not surpervising a child, and if I did go she'd call the police...
              WHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAT?

Comment

that's why I didn't want to go

Comment

well I didn't know about police lol, but, I kinda suspected as much

Comment

There's no way that's the reality of things. I'd say go anyway and sue when they call the police.

Comment

What?? That´s completelly ridiculous! Go there and if you can´t enter, ask to Magnús and tell him you are fans!! The woman doesn´t know LT has teenagers and adults fans, but Julianna and Magnús know it so.

Comment

hm...I'm pretty confused...what is this all about?...seems someone need to adopt a child...how about E. ;)
                        Gallery

Comment

Originally posted by Buzz
                          seems someone need to adopt a child...how about E. ;)
                          Oh dude, you cheered me up :)
                          Getur einhver annar verið Glanni ? það bara passar ekki
                          Stefan Karl Stefansson, það er enginn eins og þú!

Comment

I could bring my cousin I guess, he's 10.
                            but he hates lazy town

Comment

BRIBE HIM!! :)
                              But be quick, tickets are going fast
                              Getur einhver annar verið Glanni ? það bara passar ekki
                              Stefan Karl Stefansson, það er enginn eins og þú!

Comment

Oh come on guys...

Comment

Working...
                                X