• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Julianna and Magnús together again in a Live Show in UK

Originally posted by Deep4t
    protection for children I guess.
    I mean, its kinda a prime target for pedos I spose
    joke apart...why it could be a target for pedos because JRM is finally a adult actor...or maybe it is because of the underage audience?..this acutally means you can't enter any child events anymore
    Gallery

Comment

Well, that was something I didn't expect from LTE or whoever is promoting this event. Anyway, it has some sense (if you think on it a little bit) because there will be children and worried parents about possible weird people around these kind of shows. However, to call police if you want to go as a teenager and/or as an adult without any supervising child, it looks out of all proportion. I think the only legal thing they could do is not selling the tickets, that's all.

Anyway, and according to Magnús' words: there is always a way, never give up!

Comment

Goodnight
        Getur einhver annar verið Glanni ? það bara passar ekki
        Stefan Karl Stefansson, það er enginn eins og þú!

Comment

Lol!

Comment

WAIT!!! And you say you are fans??? Never give up! OK? Magnús knows he has fans like us, OK? So he knows this problem, I sent e-mails to Magnús, and if he can´t answer, I sent an e-mail to Máni, etc. , and I will have an answer soon, anyways we have a Plan B, don´t worry guys.

Comment

Working...
            X