Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• LazyTownWorld Interview with Magnus 2010 ASDA Jango Live

Re: Julianna and Magnús together again in a Live Show in UK

The interview is done!!! Now we need wait for the news!

cool

Comment

Originally posted by beticaforever
      the interview is 45 minutes aproximately
      Getur einhver annar verið Glanni ? það bara passar ekki
      Stefan Karl Stefansson, það er enginn eins og þú!

Comment

Well, I have good news. The interview is ready, unfortunately, the transcription not ready yet and Julianna´s answers either, but I hope this one is good for you

magnus-scheving-ltw-team-27-08-2010/

Comment

wtf?

where is ju. ju???
          all i see is a caption of magnus...

why are u guys debating over the quality of go, step, go.
          it's just a kid's song, that doesn't compare to the upbeat, inspiring Season 1 songs

Comment

Julianna couldn´t make the audio interview, and I am waiting for her answers from e-mail.

:angr:

Comment

it's so rare we ever hear her speak tbh

sucks

Comment

I´m sorry guys, I tried to ask Julianna but she wasn´t in the Interview, I´ll try has her answers soon. Anyways be happy with the interview to Magnús and not think "Julianna didn´t appear."

Comment

I´m sorry guys, I tried to ask Julianna but she wasn´t in the Interview, I´ll try has her answers soon. Anyways be happy with the interview to Magnús and not think "Julianna didn´t appear."
                  Not too shabby though Julianna seems to be a tough person to get a hold of. Nice work overall for all the other stuff to you and the rest of the crew with interviews and such.
                  http://eighteenlightyearsago.ytmnd.com/

Comment

1. I love the new song.
                    2 The new episodes won't be LZT Extra, they've got loads of ideas to do stuff.
                    3. I sat next to Magnus on a couch for 45 minutes, he has eyebrows.
                    4. Of course Julianna sounds different in the song, the first songs she recorded with Mani were 6 years ago.
                    5. LazyTown songs are complex in the way that Mani knows how to write stuff that will embed itself into your head.
                    6. Magnus talks way too much so I haven't finished the transcription.
                    7. It may take me some time to do this transcription, I'm trying to get it right and cut out unnecessary bits... like my favourite bit, "And erm, and so, and then".
                    8. Magnus is so darn adorable when he swears.
                    9. I would like to thank Ana so much for organising this, and I think there will be more interviews like this, possibly video ones in the future as Magnus was interesting in doing lots more interviews with us, like interviews he's never done, so it will be stuff we've never heard before. He wants to do some where we talk about just one episode, so it'll be like a director's commentary which you don't get on the DVDs.
                    10. I'm a little bit tired, so please organise these thoughts of mine into an order that makes sense...

Comment

Originally posted by sportagirl_10.5
                      Magnus is so darn adorable when he swears
                      He swears? haha

I wonder if there are any Icelandic swear words, I presume there are

Comment

9. I would like to thank Ana so much for organising this, and I think there will be more interviews like this, possibly video ones in the future as Magnus was interesting in doing lots more interviews with us, like interviews he's never done, so it will be stuff we've never heard before. He wants to do some where we talk about just one episode, so it'll be like a director's commentary which you don't get on the DVDs.
                        Thanks to you ;) And, I hope next time H. , Pooky and me are there for the interview.

Comment

Originally posted by Glanni's Girl
                          Magnus is so darn adorable when he swears
                          He swears? haha

I wonder if there are any Icelandic swear words, I presume there are
                          I tried looking them up in my dictionary... but I think someone's censored my dictionary... or they just maybe borrow our swear words...

Actually the moon taught me a phrase... so yes, they do have Icelandic swear words...

Comment

I hope next time H. , Pooky and me are there for the interview.
                            I wanna be there too! lol

Comment

Comment

Working...
                              X