X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Julianna and Magnús together again in a Live Show in UK

http://www.stunningpr.com/2010/08/09/in ... le-launch/

Indoor Play Centre at Mansfield the setting for pop single launch

Mansfield might not be the first town that springs to mind when it comes to launching a new song, but it will be, when, on 25th August, Jango’s Indoor Play Centre hosts the stars of hit TV show LazyTown who will be performing their first single release Go Step Go.

North Nottinghamshire’s premier play facility, Jango’s, that opened in October 2009 is expecting over 300 children most of them dressed as LazyTown characters – Sportacus and Stephanie – to attend the event on 25th August at 3pm.

Magnus Scheving, who is both the star and creator of LazyTown will fly in from his native country of Iceland to perform as Sportacus. Meanwhile, Julianna Rose Mauriello, who plays Stephanie will be taking a break from her studies at an American university, to sing the song to the children.

This is the first time Julianna has visited the UK and the first time that both Julianna and Magnus have been together since LazyTown collected a children’s BAFTA in 2006.

LazyTown is currently shown daily on Cbeebies and Nick Jr.

Magnus Scheving has been very busy since his last appearance in the UK back in 2009. He has appeared in the Jackie Chan film ‘The Spy Next Door’ as a Russian villain released in March 2010, met Michelle Obama as part of the launch of her ‘Let’s Move’ campaign and been back and forth to Los Angeles many times negotiating with film producers who want to produce a LazyTown movie.

Julianna Rose, starred as Stephanie in LazyTown and LazyTown Extra before taking a place at an American University where she is currently pursuing a Bachelor’s Degree in Dance.

The Single Go Step Go encourages children to get up off the sofa and get moving, which is especially important during the summer holidays when sitting at home and playing computer games may seem far more appealing! Written by Mani Svavarsson, LazyTown’s resident hitmaker, the song is an upbeat, infectious tune that has all the potential to be a summer hit single as the Macarena was way back in 1995. The single will be available for free for 30 days from 24th August at www.asda.co.uk before it goes on general release.

Tickets are only available from reception at Jango’s priced at £7.50 per child, £2.50 per adult. limited numbers apply.

Where:
    Jango’s Indoor Play Centre, Sandlands Court, Fulmar Close, off Old Mill Lane, Forest Town, Mansfield, Nottinghamshire, NG19 0GG Tel: 01623 465 465

When:
    25th August – doors open for entry by ticket only at 2pm Performances commence at 3pm

What:
    Sportacus and Stephanie from LazyTown perform their new song ‘Go Step Go’ to be followed by fitness session with Sportacus, meet and greet/autograph signing and photo opportunity

Re: Julianna and Magnús together again in a Live Show in UK

If I understand aright they made a new LT song? I'm really curious....
    Gallery

Comment

Yes, and it says the single will be free for download since 24th August in ASDA´s website and later they will release it in the market (Vic, if you can download it, send it to us later, please), in my opinion, I think they should make more episodes, because if they release a new single, it should be included for new episodes, don´t you think?

Comment

Tickets are only available from reception at Jango’s priced at £7.50 per child, £2.50 per adult.
        Huh?

Comment

"Julianna Rose, starred as Stephanie in LazyTown and LazyTown Extra before taking a place at an American University where she is currently pursuing a Bachelor’s Degree in Dance"

I didn't think she was going to give up the dance
          http://eighteenlightyearsago.ytmnd.com/

Comment

Ok a few things that Stunning PR got terribly wrong

1. Julianna has been to the UK before.....2006 for BAFTA Awards

2. It isn't the first time since the BAFTA Awards that Magnus and Julianna have been together. The Telethon campaign in Mexico in 2008.

Why are they saying that a children's show single will be a "summer hit". I'm sorry but that just ain't going to happen. And it doesn't say if it will be Julianna's and Magnus's voice on the single. It could be the UK cast's voices.

It says it will be free for 30 days from 24th August, so I will post it when it's available.

Comment

Originally posted by mizz_pink
              And it doesn't say if it will be Julianna's and Magnus's voice on the single. It could be the UK cast's voices.
              Julianna sings it.

Comment

Originally posted by Glanni's Girl
                I wish I lived nearer to the venue :(
                Same! According to Google Maps, it's about a 2 hour drive for me... except I can't drive...

Comment

no excuses my english comrades...I want a HD live video !...how about a bike
                  Gallery

Comment

Originally posted by sportagirl_10.5
                    it's about a 2 hour drive for me... except I can't drive...
                    D: you mean you can get there..........and you wont!!! D: ....you don't realize how lucky you are :(

Comment

Originally posted by diesal11
                      D: you mean you can get there..........and you wont!!! D: ....you don't realize how lucky you are :(
                      No, she wants go there, but she can´t drive, so, she need ask to her parents for they go there.

Comment

Originally posted by sportagirl_10.5
                        ... it's about a 2 hour drive for me... except I can't drive...
                        You should have listened to your father.

Comment

I still wouldn't own a car.

Comment

well i asked my parents if there was any way, at least they realised how big it was.
                            they tried, contacted relatives in the UK but no luck :( :'( (No im not exaggerating that crying smiley, i did shed a few tears :( )
                            my parents still dont get that LT is a kids show either :/

Comment

I live super close, but I'm not going....

cause

I'll feel uncomfortable
                              and, it's at a kids place.

but, still, new song. kinda made my day

Comment

Working...
                              X