No announcement yet.

News about the Jango LazyTown Live 2010 performance with Julianna and Magnus

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• News about the Jango LazyTown Live 2010 performance with Julianna and Magnus

I have News

I have an answer:

Hi Ana,
    This is a children's indoor play centre and not very big. It's not a
    proper show and not a place adults can enter on their own. I can have
    a video done and send to you but there won't be time for an interview.
    If you would like to give me a few questions for magnus and julianna,
    i can try and do an audio interview like before. I hope this helps.
    Suzanne

So, fans who go there, tell me from GL or from FB private Message (If you haven´t GL Account), the questions you want ask to them, anyways, I said to her about another place for meet them. I´m sorry guys, but I´m doing my best.

Re: I have News

Well whatever venue made that rule can go **** themselves with a rusty spoon.

Comment

Since when are public gatherings prime places for pedos? Maybe a pedo that desperately wants to get caught.

And why is Glanni's Girl thinking she can't worm her way into this event? Everyone knows women aren't pedophiles.

Why don't you volunteer for one of those organizations that pairs adults up with kids? Those big-brother programs. As a female she'd be a shoe-in.

Role Models was a great movie, rofl

Comment

Originally posted by Xizer
        And why is Glanni's Girl thinking she can't worm her way into this event? Everyone knows women aren't pedophiles.
        lol

Originally posted by Xizer
        Why don't you volunteer for one of those organizations that pairs adults up with kids? Those big-brother programs. As a female she'd be a shoe-in
        It's a nice idea, but I'm not sure if England has any, and if they do, I doubt I'd make it through the whole process in less than 12 days.
        Getur einhver annar verið Glanni ? það bara passar ekki
        Stefan Karl Stefansson, það er enginn eins og þú!

Comment

Personally Ana, I don't think you should bother asking questions, because everytime we get the answers there always the bloody same. And to be quite honest I'm getting pretty bored with the answers Magnus is giving.

Comment

fair enough, they dont know we are fans.
            like ana said it's not even a show, just them popping in singing signing and out
            Edit: Yeah but dont forget, LazyTown is aimed at 4-7 year olds, and how many 4-7 year olds are going?
            you can either accept the fact that no-one in the world accepts the fact that we like a kids show and move the **** on like i am,
            or you can sit and complain getting **** all done cause NO-ONE ****ING GIVES A SHIT
            now if you will all excuse me, i have to pick a fight with the closest non-valuable object i can find

Comment

Working...
            X