No announcement yet.

Stephanie Online Intros 2005 Nick Jr

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I'm so creeped out I feel violated. This stuff isn't normal, dude.

Comment

^true

Comment

Originally posted by Biggymcfinch
        I'm so creeped out I feel violated. This stuff isn't normal, dude.
        I find it quite amusing

Comment

I don't know what to do with Edgar. He hasn't really done anything bannable, but he's weird and creepy. He also spams. A lot.

He's like a puppy you have to clean up after.

Comment

Originally posted by calc
            Can someone transcode these to xvid or something please? I can't get them to play and I even have windows media player 10 installed.
            I'll do it! I can get them done by around late tomorrow.

Comment

Originally posted by Xizer
              I don't know what to do with Edgar. He hasn't really done anything bannable, but he's weird and creepy. He also spams. A lot.

He's like a puppy you have to clean up after.
              Tell him to stop? You are the admin, after all.

Comment

Edgar puts the fun in fundamentalist!

Comment

all right *Calming down*

Comment

I download and get this message when I try to extract the files or open them.

file skipped unknown compression method. :( :(

anyone want to upload the vids as rar files?

Comment

I forgot to say thanks for removing that DRM, RTGuardian.

merlin55, have you tried re-downloading the .zip archive, it's possible that it just got corrupted while downloading.

Comment

Thanks for converting them. My favorites have to be the pullups one, although it sounds as if they are standing in a room and the hide and seek one.

Comment

Awww, these are so cute. But I saw them first as those ytmnd's Zafa made, so now hearing the originals it's like... I like Zafa's better. XD;;;

Comment

Originally posted by nindanjoe
                            I forgot to say thanks for removing that DRM, RTGuardian.

merlin55, have you tried re-downloading the .zip archive, it's possible that it just got corrupted while downloading.
                            No problem!! It was just the Halloween one that they DRM'd. Only a few of the earlier LT vids I grabbed are DRM'd. Looks like they gave up on the idea. And thanks for converting them for the group.

Damn, my DSL has been down for days and I missed the fun here. I'm glad everyone, or almost everyone enjoyed the new-old vids. I was lol at Zafa's ytmnds. My next trick is to find pre-LT Julianna on an ep of Tough Crowd with Colin Quinn. I saw Seth's post at WoJ and remembered that ep (loved that show too). I tried contacting an video archivist who said he had the the whole run of the show. But he never answered back. So I'm still searching. What really ticks me off is I might have it. I know I taped a few eps, but I didn't label the tapes. There in a pile of 200 or so from 2003-05.

I kinda figured SportaEdgar would get a kick out of these files. He'd probably never leave me alone if he knew I had something physical of Julianna's. ;)

Comment

You're welcome, ya'll! Back in the day, the .wmv format was hard for me to convert, now it's no problem.

Good luck with finding that episode of Tough Crown with Colin Quinn, RTGuardian. I never really kept track of my VHS tapes back when I used to record stuff. :)

Comment

i upload them on youtube if anyone Cares ;)

Comment

Working...
                                X