Stephanie Online Intros 2005 Nick Jr

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Stephanie Online Intros 2005

Could someone please repost the Stephanie Online Intros?? Thanks bunches!!!!

Comment

Re: Stephanie Online Intros 2005

Originally posted by Dominik@LazyTown
      Could someone please repost the Stephanie Online Intros?? Thanks bunches!!!!
      this is your 2 post and already requesting?! :?

no sorry i don't have them, Ana or the Stephanie fans might

Comment

Very sorry!!! :oops: Didn't know the rules of this board! I don't wanna just request, I would like to get to know other LT fans here and have a good time!

Comment

There are no rules about that, so relax. I hope someone post the requests for you.
          Magnús: - I have fans of all ages and I don't think it's weird when older people like LazyTown. LazyTown appeals to people for many different reasons: dancing, acrobatics, etc.

Comment

I would like to get to know other LT fans here and have a good time!
            lol well i'm mizz_pink :)

have you looked on youtube?

Comment

Thanks pooky! :) I wish everything would get updated, it seems just about all the links are not working anymore! :( I'll try and help out if and when I can though.

Nice to meet you both!! :) And yes, I do have them from Youtube but I thought maybe the one's here maybe better quality??

Comment

Thanks pooky! :) I wish everything would get updated, it seems just about all the links are not working anymore! :( I'll try and help out if and when I can though.
                I know, we are still working on that.
                Magnús: - I have fans of all ages and I don't think it's weird when older people like LazyTown. LazyTown appeals to people for many different reasons: dancing, acrobatics, etc.

Comment

Are you talking about the NickJr things?

Comment

Hi Stingy......Yes those are the ones........

Comment

Alright I got all of em (I think) on my HDD at home and will get them to you when I get there in about... 6 hours or so unless someone beats me to it.

Comment

Very sorry!!! :oops: Didn't know the rules of this board! I don't wanna just request, I would like to get to know other LT fans here and have a good time!
                        Aw don't be sorry, she was just meaning you started requesting really fast It's not that bad, you mean intros like this video?
                        https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ok2wdU2sIzg
                        You can look at TheMunchball or lazyhearts4 YouTube channels, they have those adverts uploaded ;)

Comment

Why did I never saw those on the Nick Jr. website? Were they only there in that year or something?

Comment

Originally posted by pooky
                            Why did I never saw those on the Nick Jr. website? Were they only there in that year or something?
                            Dunno, but you'll see em all when I stick em up here
                            I have I think 6, and I think that's all of em.

Comment

Originally posted by agusxx2
                              Aw don't be sorry, she was just meaning you started requesting really fast It's not that bad, you mean intros like this video?

You can look at TheMunchball or lazyhearts4 YouTube channels, they have those adverts uploaded ;)
                              Yep, that's one of 'em! I got them frome YouTube, but I was hoping for a little better quality here! :(

Originally posted by Stingy
                              Originally posted by pooky
                              Dunno, but you'll see em all when I stick em up here
                              I have I think 6, and I think that's all of em.

Thanks Stingy, I'll be looking for them!!

Comment

--dead link--

Comment

Working...
                                X