Ventrilo server....?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Ventrilo server....?

Didn't know where to post this, so it's going here.

I think that we should find someone to host a GetLazy Ventrilo server.

For those who don't know what Ventrilo is, here are some helpful links:

About
    Download

To get a Vent server, we need monies. If anyone's willing to fork up the monthly payments, that would be awesome. But I know better than to expect that, so....I guess we need to plan this.

Any ideas? Suggestions? Hosts?

Also, we can talk about our favorite servers here. I for one am looking for a decent one to lurk on :3

Re: Ventrilo server....?

Hmm.. don't think I like that. It would scare me away.
    Magnús: - I have fans of all ages and I don't think it's weird when older people like LazyTown. LazyTown appeals to people for many different reasons: dancing, acrobatics, etc.

Comment

I would probably join if one was made, but I ain't payin for it

Comment

I'd use it at least once
        Getur einhver annar verið Glanni ? það bara passar ekki
        Stefan Karl Stefansson, það er enginn eins og þú!

Comment

I'm getting my first bank account in a few days. If this babysitting thing works out the way I want it to, I can pay for it and run it. BUT I have never done it before, so I might need assistance. Also, I have to make sure I keep track of the money so that I don't accidentally drive myself into a financial hole...

Comment

Lol isn't a 10-man server only like 3 dollars a month?

Comment

I'd go for a bigger one, I plan to invite a few people. Plus we have more than 10 active members, right? Just a few people bigger would be fine.

Also, I need to hide it from my mom or perhaps talk her into letting me get one (unlikely). I can tell her that I am only inviting gaming friends or something, maybe...

Or I can sneak around and just get it without her knowledge. Might do that.

Comment

we might have more than 10 active members

but getting them all online at the same time isnt likely

also, your mum will probably not approve at all <_<

Comment

That's why I decided to do it when she isn't paying attention. My mom's weird--typically when I do something without her knowledge that she hasn't already said no to, and then she finds out, she ends up giving in and saying "alright, but don't let it consume your life, and I'll monitor you."

Just asking her gets me an automatic NO.

And when she finds out (if she finds out), I can just show her how responsible I am and tell her, "Hey, I'm a senior in high school, nearly in college and out in the real world. I babysit obnoxious children, do a fine job of it, and bring home large sums of money for my efforts. My grades are good and stable for the most part, and I'm not out on the streets doing anything illegal. It could be worse. I think I'm old enough and trustworthy enough for this."

I think if she finds out, I can handle it tbh.

Comment

Well, if anyone would like to add me, my Skype is lily.kaelar

Would love to hear from someone....I'm nearly dead from all of this soul-crushing boredom...

Comment

Skype is for bad. No PTT ftl...

Comment

But Xizer's on? And dunno if I should be left alone with him. haha

Comment

Working...
                        X