Lazytown in real life

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Lazytown in real life

First saw it when i was 13 and had to go to our neighbors when my mum left for work an hour early on Wednesdays. the kids there were younger and one of them was a pre-schooler so they had ABC on (the kids network in Australia...well before and after school anyway) i just sat on the couch pretending i was bored but secretly watching the show ;)
    3 years later (now) my mate showed me the "lol, limewire" flash thing. i remembered the song and then Lazytown. and my obsession grew from there.
    IRL it's defiantly helped me through tough times lately (i get "meltdowns" quite often cause of my A.D.H.D and Aspergers) only 3 of my friends know one thinks i like it cause the songs are catchy. another cause they think i wanna **** juli/steph (despite explaining it to them 100000 times that i find steph cute in a NON-SEXUAL way.) the other one hates it and hates when i talk about it. but JUST accepts it cause it helps me through all the shit.

On top of all that since i started watching it i've started brushing my teeth more/properly, exercising more (wanna be like sportacus...but thats never gonna happen lol) and i've generally been happy more!

Comment

I usually turn to Lazytown when im depressed
      I have problems.

Comment

Originally posted by Deep4t
        I have problems
        Join the club, we have jackets
        ;)
        Getur einhver annar verið Glanni ? það bara passar ekki
        Stefan Karl Stefansson, það er enginn eins og þú!

Comment

ive always wanted a straight jacket. I bet their really comfy.
          Moving arms are over rated anyway

Comment

haha

A while ago on tv REALLY late at night I watched this bald {or shaved headed} white guy "magician" fail a trick that involved a straight jacket.
            He had a noose around his neck and he was in a sraight jacket {I think} and he had to get out of it before he got hung............which he didn't, and he did, scared the hell outta me!!
            I think his name was Johnathan and {for readers in the UK} he was on the Paul O'Grady show and he put a Scorpion in his mouth, anyone remember that?

Comment

I aint seen that one
              Sportacus went on that show Im pretty sure. And they had all kids and i think one of them cried.

Comment

Yeah, Sportacus/Magnus was on the POG show, was SO close to getting tickets :(

Here's the first vid I was talking about, be warned, it's not pleasant.
                He's an escapologist, and it was handcuffs not a straight jacket............*shudder*

E0Ch-lklpMU

Comment

Wasn't scary for me...I was more nervous before than when it actually happened.

You should find the Magnus video, though.

Comment

Now that I remember, I HAVE seen this. :3 Thanks anyway lol.

Comment

Originally posted by Glanni's Girl
                      If he's really dead - cool.
                      If it's all fake - lame.

Comment

Originally posted by diesal11
                        (i get "meltdowns" quite often cause of my A.D.H.D and Aspergers)
                        I know someone like that.

Comment

Originally posted by Stingy
                          Originally posted by Glanni's Girl
                          If he's really dead - cool.
                          If it's all fake - lame.
                          It was real, he just messed up.

Comment

First saw it when i was 13 and had to go to our neighbors when my mum left for work an hour early on Wednesdays. the kids there were younger and one of them was a pre-schooler so they had ABC on (the kids network in Australia...well before and after school anyway) i just sat on the couch pretending i was bored but secretly watching the show ;)
                            3 years later (now) my mate showed me the "lol, limewire" flash thing. i remembered the song and then Lazytown. and my obsession grew from there.
                            IRL it's defiantly helped me through tough times lately (i get "meltdowns" quite often cause of my A.D.H.D and Aspergers) only 3 of my friends know one thinks i like it cause the songs are catchy. another cause they think i wanna **** juli/steph (despite explaining it to them 100000 times that i find steph cute in a NON-SEXUAL way.) the other one hates it and hates when i talk about it. but JUST accepts it cause it helps me through all the shit.

On top of all that since i started watching it i've started brushing my teeth more/properly, exercising more (wanna be like sportacus...but thats never gonna happen lol) and i've generally been happy more!
                            Nice story :)

Comment

Originally posted by LazyTownWW
                              lol yeah i think i got a bit carried away. just shows Lazytown affects ALL ages tho

Comment

Originally posted by LazyTownWW
                                lol yeah i think i got a bit carried away. just shows Lazytown affects ALL ages tho
                                I meant it, it's nice to see people realy liking LazyTown...we had a nother ADHD user here...I think it was Jocund...wonder where she went lol.

Comment

Working...
                                X