• Show
Clear All

Re: Lazytown in real life

Originally posted by megadjmatt25 View Post
    This place looks awesome
    Yes it does... Ahhhhh

Comment

Three of the big things LazyTown did for me is it helps me with is my anxiety, inspired me to eat more vegetables, and helped me rediscover my love for children's media.

I also made a lot of new friends since joining this community which I love. :)
      Honestly gotta say it's my all-time favourite show.

Comment

I'm shit at exercise rn. However, I have learnt the move where Sportacus jumps in the air and lands in the pushup pose. I'm currently learning to do the one arm push up as well.

(Maybe I can score a few intimidation points as school starts in 3 days for me rn.)

Comment

Lazytown in real life

I am now like 500% more flexible from trying to emulate Stephanie. I also feel much more motivated to make healthy decisions as well. 10/10 show would see in theaters.

Comment

One of my best friends knows. He and me watch the show frequently. We're both 24 but that's not a big deal. It's still a great show for us.

I've been calling apples sports candy for the past three years. I make it a habit to consume them, when I'm not gorging on purple frosting cake.

Not really big on exercising, sorry :ehmm: .

Comment

Working...
            X