Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Lazytown in real life

Originally posted by LazyTownWW
    I meant it, it's nice to see people realy liking LazyTown...we had a nother ADHD user here...I think it was Jocund...wonder where she went lol.
    Oh well thanks then lol.

Comment

Originally posted by LazyTownWW
      we had another ADHD user here...I think it was Jocund...wonder where she went lol.
      She was captured by the CIA and is being questioned about an incident involving a jar of mayonnaise, Obama, and a giant man-eating taco.

No, she's busy with art commissions, the Pokemon collaboration, and other things on deviantART as well as some other things on the interbutts.

Comment

Actually alot of my friends like the fact that I like LazyTown because its part of who I am.
        A couple of them said they would come to see LazyTown live if I ever went to see it.
        My japanese school mates who have always been close to me sometimes make fun of me in a friendly fashion but on the whole I think they don't mind. One of them watched a whole bunch of episodes with me one time.
        No one has really called me a paedo... apart from a lippy 11 year old girl. She's adorable.
        My stoner mate loves it.

It made me healthier I guess, more willing to exercise. I naturally eat healthily but I sometimes go on crazy junk food rampages, either way it doesn't matter because I am blessed with an amazingly fast metabolism.

Comment

Originally posted by pyrophilia
          It made me healthier I guess, more willing to exercise. I naturally eat healthily but I sometimes go on crazy junk food rampages, either way it doesn't matter because I am blessed with an amazingly fast metabolism.
          ...and one really frickin' cool avatar!

Comment

Originally posted by SonicStephanie
            I'm not that kind of person to let a TV show to change my habits...
            But devoting your life to a video game is totally diferent right?
            Look i dont think everyone here is really saying that so much as they are saying it influenced them in
            a posative way. I get where your coming from, but your approaching the moral high ground for all the wrong reasons.
            We're simply discussing a show that had a big enough impact in our lives that we joined a forum to discuss it with others like ourselves (more or less) You joined this forum, and you post here almost daily. So that means you have changed a series of your usual day to day routines to contribute here, (and i use the word contribute extremely loosely)
            Therefore, you have allowed this show to change your life in a manner of speaking no?

I'm not knocking you for what you do, i love video games too, and i also like LT alot.
            But you cant claim a TV show hasn't influenced your way of life when you post here every
            five minutes. Just meet me halfway here man.

Comment

You're a fool.

Comment

LazyTown changed my live too ....
                I always was active. I have been doing light athletic for 8 years. But when I was 12 I started to eat fastfood ans I liked it. I didn't undrestand what it makes with my body I only wanted it. And I could not do anything with myself =( My mum told me that it is not right I understood but ..... ((But I ate fruit too. And in 2008 when I saw LazyTown when I started to love it I didn't eat it. I started to hate it :flush: and now I can't see it!! It means very much for me now. I'm so happy that I haven't this habit now. I suppose that LazyTown is something that helps each persone espacialy if a persone loves it :)

Comment

I was looking for this topic I thought there wasn't one and was thinking of making one
                  I wrote my story before and after watching LazyTown, wrote it with tears in my eyes 'cause I had to remember all that stuff that used to happen to me... it took me an hour but couldn't post it afterall... Sorry guys :/
                  I'll just say this : LazyTown has saved my life.
                  As for people reacting to the fact that I like the show, only my best friends know (2 friends) and they really respect that and the effect it has one me, but sometimes they laugh at me but in friendly way. As for my familly, well they don't even care ^^'

Comment

well to answer the topic... I love more sportcandy salad these times ^^

Comment

Originally posted by Master Of Disguise
                      I was looking for this topic I thought there wasn't one and was thinking of making one
                      I wrote my story before and after watching LazyTown, wrote it with tears in my eyes 'cause I had to remember all that stuff that used to happen to me... it took me an hour but couldn't post it afterall... Sorry guys :/
                      I'll just say this : LazyTown has saved my life.
                      As for people reacting to the fact that I like the show, only my best friends know (2 friends) and they really respect that and the effect it has one me, but sometimes they laugh at me but in friendly way. As for my familly, well they don't even care ^^'
                      I am very glad to see LT has had souch a profound and deep effect on you, it did pretty much the same for me too
                      @BGelais
                      Well, that's good enough. :)

Comment

I must admit, it's been very difficult for me to stay physically active now that winter is officially here.

I hate the cold weather, and I thrive in the summertime.

Comment

Originally posted by PrivateBrain
                          I must admit, it's been very difficult for me to stay physically active now that winter is officially here.

I hate the cold weather, and I thrive in the summertime.
                          I am the opposite of you.

Comment

Sometimes I go jogging while it's raining, nothing stops me from working out :)

Comment

pls do not destroy my stereotypes...it never rains in Marocco...never...you know ^^
                              Gallery

Comment

Wow. Did you not catch a cold?

Anyway, I decided to go out and about today to get my body used to moving around in the cold weather. It feels better now. :)

Comment

Working...
                                X