Lazytown in real life

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Lazytown in real life

Like the effort which goes into it is just amazing. It's kinda sad how people just realise how technically advanced the show is. And it really is just awesome to watch <_< That's why I like Lazytown, cause I appreciate quality shows, even if it is a kids show it's still better to watch than most things on TV.
    Well, in the conference of PROTOS 2008, Magnús says while a TV Show from BBC or from USA has 30.000 people working on that project, he only has 53 people, so, although they are much less but he is very proud of them because he prefers that kind of people who understand his idea than a lot of people and not working good.

Comment

When I watched it for the first time, I didn't give it atention. Then, I got involved since I wanted to share a multi-language on YouTube. Now, I have motivation to do sport, eat healthy food, and try out Sportacus' moves :) XD.

LazyTown changed my life, it's my favorite TV show ever and now I think my life is much better

Comment

I am glad to see that there are people other than me that have been so grossly affected by a children's show.

I started brushing my teefs more too. Never really had an issue with it anyway, but still more haha.
        And of course as all you guise mentioned, made a ton of new friends.
        Aaaand learned a little of some new languages

I don't know if I can say that it changed my personality necessarily...I mean it did, but I think it was more of me deciding to quit trying to act like someone I'm not. I figured, well, now I like a baby show and I'm ok with that. Can't really get worse than that! So I guess it brought out who I really am. And I'm very, very glad.

Comment

Originally posted by Stingy
          I figured, well, now I like a baby show and I'm ok with that. Can't really get worse than that! So I guess it brought out who I really am. And I'm very, very glad.
          lol, thats so true.

Comment

Personally I was raised to believe that everyone who ridicules you for liking a show that's too childish should be punched in the throat.

My family is awesome. But man, these stories about people ditching you when they find out about LT are really sad. I hope you found more loyal friends.

Comment

I watched LazyTown when i was 6 years old.
              I don't love it at the first time but i liked it. Some days later i started to watch the show, And i like more, more, more. Then i loved it. I started to search about it, Watch it, watch it..
              And here i am. I love love love love love the show. :)

Comment

I'm glad to see some of the people I belived to be cinics come here with these wonderful confessions!

Well, LazyTown has certenly changed me a whole lot...I don't even know where to start...first of all, you should know that I was never lazy, and I never hated phisical activities, and I never ate unhealthy...ok, here goes:

It has changed my personality big time...before I used to be kind of anti social, and I didn't realy trust many people, and I was a cinic when it came to the idea of "true friendship"...since I discovered LT, I am more acceptant of people (no, I'm not naive now, infact I'm an even better judge of charachter), and I am a lot better at keeping away the saddness moods I used to have as a teenager. And I am a lot more confident about myself and my beliefs.

Lazytown as also encouraged me to do better in school...it helped me alot to accept maths...although I still hate it, I atleast made a better effort to study it in high school.

As I already mentioned, Lazytown has made me a lot happier in general that I have been since I was a little kid...part of this is that I love the whole atmosphere of the show and the town...can't realy explain why...I just love the sky, and the surroundings of LazyTown, with the purple mountains, and the town with all the funny, bright buildings...
                The other LT related source of happiness is that since LT, I suddenly began to remember my childhood, and how great it was (even with the bad parts), and I became all nostalgic about it. A few years ago I would tease little kids who were playing outside for being "little roddents"...now I just let the be and i think "Man, I used to be like that too, having fun and being care free, and discovering the world...I miss that *tear* ".

Since my beginning as a LT fan, Lazytown has become a life philosophy for me...or should I say part pf my life philosophy...it's just as important to me as my other passiones.

Before you ask, no, i am not ashamed at all about it. I am proud of it. As most of you realise, joy has no age limmit (thak's GG)...I mean, as old men/women, will we forget our teenage years, and all the parties and stuff? No! Then why should teenagers forget when they were kids, playing outside or with toys?

I have told some of my friends, but since most of them are too ignorant and limmited to understand anything else then what "the tenage rules of coolness" dictate to them what to do, I just gave up telling other people.

Today only my mom and a few close friends know that I like that show...and thanks to my previous fundamentalist atitude about LT, they like it as well , mostly, but not as much as me

Comment

LT has not affected my life except the fact that I developed a unusual passion for a tv show the first time...
                  Gallery

Comment

Originally posted by Locard
                    I don't love it at the first time but i liked it. Some days later i started to watch the show, And i like more, more, more. Then i loved it. I started to search about it, Watch it, watch it..
                    You're 12?

Comment

And how did LT change your life?... :?

Comment

Originally posted by yhpets
                        You're 12?

Comment

Originally posted by agusxx2
                          And how did LT change your life?... :?

I hated everyone. Now not and thanks to LazyTown.

Comment

I hated everyone. Now not
                            hahahaha
                            Getur einhver annar verið Glanni ? það bara passar ekki
                            Stefan Karl Stefansson, það er enginn eins og þú!

Comment

I still hate most people :hitler:

perhaps even more so than before I watched Lazytown

Comment

Agreed
                                Getur einhver annar verið Glanni ? það bara passar ekki
                                Stefan Karl Stefansson, það er enginn eins og þú!

Comment

Working...
                                X