LazyTownWorld

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: LazyTownWorld

Jodi/Gummi: When you get emotional or excited, do you sometimes accidentally break out in one of your several character's voice?

Comment

Jodi: On Techno Generation you are listed as a contributing artist. How did you contribute? Have you contributed to anything else?

Comment

Guys, try to make questions for Ragnheidur too. I think I have an e-mail thanks to a friend ;)

Comment

Jodi/Gummi: What's your favorite LazyTown song, excluding any that you preformed in.
          Jodi: Did you ever record any songs that never made it outside the recording studio?
          Jodi/Gummi: If puppetry had never worked out for you, what career might you have considered falling back on?

Comment

Ragnheidur: How involved were you in Magnus' aerobics?

Comment

Originally posted by mizz_pink
              Ragnheidur: How involved were you in Magnus' aerobics?
              Getur einhver annar verið Glanni ? það bara passar ekki
              Stefan Karl Stefansson, það er enginn eins og þú!

Comment

You can say more questions guys, you can participate, other websites post the interviews before we ask but LTW is not like them ;) And I hope the LTW Team is agree with me.

Guys, I want your opinion cause I am angry with Suzanne. I need send the questions for Magnús but she doesn't like them, and that's unfair, read them and tell me your opinion please (if you have more for ask, say them).

PS - I understand the question about the Movie is confidential but, the other questions too?

First of all. You have a great Website! All Fans loved it and we want to see new things soon ;) But, can you add a searcher and a RSS (for know if you posted new things), please?

We want ask to you other questions please:

7. This year marks 20 years since the publication of 3 books and all that came later. Will you make a documentary (or another kind of special thing) about these 20 years?

8. You said two or three years ago about you wanted write a book with a Doctor (I think you said a Doctor), what about that?

9. I n some sites says you won the bet with your friend, in other sites not, and about your studies for architect, if you started with it or not because some sites say yes, other not. And we heared rumours about you want to make some things related with the architecture So, what can you tell me about that? What is the correct information?

10. Some fans have asked about the stereotype of boys and girls, some say it should be changed because it is not always the case, what do you think about that? Do you think that your series is not as exaggerated as they think?

11. Other personal questions:
                a) Which is your favourite food?
                b) Kind of Movies you prefer to see.
                c) Kind of TV Series you want to see? Or a TV Series you saw recently and you liked?
                d) W hat kind of things are you clumsy? A nd what kind of things you want to learn?
                e) W hat kind of books you want to write (another different of healthy book)?

12. Have you had some problems in some travels. I mean, we asked to you embarrassing moments, but I am talking about now bad moments like if someone said bad words to you or tried to hurt him, etc. This is not a strange question because this isn´t the first time a famous person had this kind of problems.

13. We want ask to you again a bout the movie "London Calling" What happened with it? Is it more developed know?

14. Can you tell us something about the Movie please?
                a) The Movie is going to be in 3D? Are you going to add Extra Features?
                And for finish, what do you want say to the fans?
                b) All movies have their main song, sang from a character or not. You said in the Fan Club LTW that Sylvía sings very good, is she going to sing the main song?
                c) And we have rumours about you want make the Movie with another Director ans fans know that Tarantino loved the Studio, is Tarantino the Co-Director? (and with his question, I can add... and Jackie Chan Producer, no? Hehehe)
                d) Is Kristófer going to be the new Sportacus?
                e) What will happen with Ziggy, Stingy, Trixie, Pixel and Stephanie? Because if we are going to see a little Sportacus when it is an adult Superhero, they (Ziggy, Stingy, etc.) will be adults too, no? Or are you going to change them?

Greetings,
                LTW

Comment

Originally posted by beticaforever
                  Guys, I want your opinion cause I am angry with Suzanne. I need send the questions for Magnús but she doesn't like them, and that's unfair
                  Did she say why?

Comment

Whoa! hey! hold on a second! What's going on here??? Is this an interview or the Spanish Inquisition?

Comment

Originally posted by Stingy
                      Did she say why?
                      "Also, it seems unlikely that he will be able to complete the answers to the interview you sent in because much of this is confidential information that the company is not in a position to make public. However, keep checking back on the blog as I'm sure you will eventually find most of what you seek there!" I understood it was about the Movie (the last question). About that I am not angry cause I understand but, next answer:
                      "As for the interview, I will relook at the questions and see if there's anything that we can answer." Next one: "I really don't think this is going to be possible, I'm sorry about that but it's just not what we he does."

But now, e-mail interviews I need send them to Suzanne too and this was her answer:

"Hi Ana

Many thanks for this but honestly I am very busy right now and am not going to be seeing Magnus for quite some time. I would appreciate if you held off sending me any further emails until I have the time to deal with all the ones you have sent me and I have the time to answer them.

Many thanks,
                      Suzanne"

I am trying to explain her which is the idea, I hope she understand finally. The problem is I sent e-mail interviews to Bryndís or Máni and they sent to me Magnús's answers, but now I need send them to Suzanne, but she needs talks with Magnús for interviews and... why not on an e-mail?

Comment

Originally posted by Stingy
                        Did she say why?
                        "Also, it seems unlikely that he will be able to complete the answers to the interview you sent in because much of this is confidential information that the company is not in a position to make public. However, keep checking back on the blog as I'm sure you will eventually find most of what you seek there!" I understood it was about the Movie (the last question). About that I am not angry cause I understand but, next answer:
                        "As for the interview, I will relook at the questions and see if there's anything that we can answer." Next one: "I really don't think this is going to be possible, I'm sorry about that but it's just not what we he does."

But now, e-mail interviews I need send them to Suzanne too and this was her answer:

"Hi Ana

Many thanks for this but honestly I am very busy right now and am not going to be seeing Magnus for quite some time. I would appreciate if you held off sending me any further emails until I have the time to deal with all the ones you have sent me and I have the time to answer them.

Many thanks,
                        Suzanne"

I am trying to explain her which is the idea, I hope she understand finally. The problem is I sent e-mail interviews to Bryndís or Máni and they sent to me Magnús's answers, but now I need send them to Suzanne, but she needs talks with Magnús for interviews and... why not on an e-mail?

AHHHHHHHHHHHHHGHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Comment

That is a bad opinion, right?

Comment

That is a bad opinion, right?
                            You can't do much about it, just give it time.
                            Magnús: - I have fans of all ages and I don't think it's weird when older people like LazyTown. LazyTown appeals to people for many different reasons: dancing, acrobatics, etc.

Comment

Yes, you are right...

Btw, I thought you can ask to Matthias Matthiasson (the singing voice of Sportacus) too.

Comment

Yes, you are right...

Btw, I thought you can ask to Matthias Matthiasson (the singing voice of Sportacus) too.
                                Ask what?
                                Magnús: - I have fans of all ages and I don't think it's weird when older people like LazyTown. LazyTown appeals to people for many different reasons: dancing, acrobatics, etc.

Comment

Working...
                                X