LazyTownWorld

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Magnus´s Conference and "A Fix" on LazyTownWorld on MySpace

I kind of laughed at the ridiculousness of the scene where that guy is in the shower, but still, I enjoyed the movie.

Comment

Originally posted by daCanuck
      I kind of laughed at the ridiculousness of the scene where that guy is in the shower, but still, I enjoyed the movie.
      LOL I for one would love to see Maggi in the shower.

Comment

Originally posted by daCanuck
        That's the part I didn't get. Why did he hang himself ????!!!??

Comment

Presumably he hung himself because he felt bad for not being able to protect Piper from the thsupar bitchezz. It really comes out like a random thing though, I mean, he's just there washing himself and then just decides to take this flimsy, flexible shower hose and tie it into a knot around his neck. Not only are his motives stupid, but the entire thing is just silly.

Comment

PROTOS 2008

Hi guys, I finally have the video of conference PROTOS 2008 from the Universidad Panamericana, I hope you like it, here you go the link for download:
            http://www.**************/?d=UD0KQTK4

PS: This conference for me is funnier than the conference of Norway and one of my favourites moments are the problems Magnús has with his mcrophone XD

Comment

Re: PROTOS 2008

Thanks Ana. I try download it later, there seems to be a problem with the site.
              Magnús: - I have fans of all ages and I don't think it's weird when older people like LazyTown. LazyTown appeals to people for many different reasons: dancing, acrobatics, etc.

Comment

Well, anyways I am going to upload it to LTW, if you prefer wait...

Comment

Originally posted by beticaforever
                  Well, anyways I am going to upload it to LTW, if you prefer wait...
                  Cool
                  Magnús: - I have fans of all ages and I don't think it's weird when older people like LazyTown. LazyTown appeals to people for many different reasons: dancing, acrobatics, etc.

Comment

Ana, what sort of file is this?

Comment

It must be WMV, but anyways you can open it with media player.

PS: I uploaded the conference to LTW YT soon I will chnage videos "private" to "public" in five minutes. And as I said, you must see the conference, it´s very funny.

Comment

PS: I uploaded the conference to LTW YT soon I will chnage videos "private" to "public" in five minutes. And as I said, you must see the conference, it´s very funny.

Deberías incluir tanto aquí (como me imagino lo harás en LTW) los créditos y agradecimiento al buen amigo Carlos, ¿cierto? :)

Comment

Originally posted by hlazytownero

Deberías incluir tanto aquí (como me imagino lo harás en LTW) los créditos y agradecimiento al buen amigo Carlos, ¿cierto? :)
                          lol wut?

Comment

Yes, I did it Gracias a Carlos y la Universidad Panamericana.

PS: All parts are uploaded now in LTW YT you can see it now and please, I want opinions here.

Comment

Link please (not DL) ;)

Comment

http://www.youtube.com/lazytownworld#p/ ... CC3D50E52B

Comment

Working...
                                X