X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: LazyTownWorld

Originally posted by pooky
    Ask what?
    As always, "how you met Magnús?; How you got involved; What do you think about the Crew...

Comment

Originally posted by beticaforever
      Originally posted by pooky
      Ask what?
      As always, "how you met Magnús?; How you got involved; What do you think about the Crew...
      Oh haha I thought just one particular question. I was a bit confused..
      Magnús: - I have fans of all ages and I don't think it's weird when older people like LazyTown. LazyTown appeals to people for many different reasons: dancing, acrobatics, etc.

Comment

Congratulations for the new domain. I love LTW and I wish you luck. ^^

Comment

Thanks! But LTFO is still on my mind eh? Hehe. And one of the videos of Magnús's Website is from LTFO ;)

Comment

Interview with José Félix García. I will post it soon. I am sure that you will like it :)

Comment

Interview with José Félix García.
              Who?

Comment

PR Spain. I just did an interview with him.

Not interview guys, I had problems :( But please, not think anything bad about him...

But anyways, one of the good things I can tell is that they are talking with few Production Companies for the Movie, but it is not ready yet and they will need time and about the Third Season, they want release (or filming it? I don't remember what he said) for 2012.

Comment

Hi guys, as you know, new news appeared for the new season (Julianna not comes back apparently and maybe Stefán comes back), so, any questions for Magnús about the news I said and other questions about 3rd Season?

Comment

Hi guys, as you know, new news appeared for the new season (Julianna not comes back apparently and maybe Stefán comes back), so, any questions for Magnús about the news I said and other questions about 3rd Season?
                    I can only think of one for now =p

#1 - Will the style of the show be more like Season 1 or Season 2? (For example S2 featured full body views of puppets quite a bit and subtle camera style changes from Season 1)

Comment

maybe Stefán comes back
                      Dislike! Want Stefán forever!

Comment

OK guys, tell you that I will send the questions in January, so, if you want ask more, enough time for think more questions.

Comment

Questions added at the moment:

1. First of all, congratulations about LazyTown Entertainment and Turner. What can we expect about it? Is it gonna be better than with Nickelodeon?

2. About Julianna, what about her? Is she coming back? Or maybe not? And... if not, who is gonna be Stephanie? Is it true the rumours about a new character will appear?

3. About Stefán, is he coming back?

4. Any other changes beside the new character?

5. Who play the new Stephanie and when is the release?

6. Will the style of the show be more like Season 1 or Season 2? (For example S2 featured full body views of puppets quite a bit and subtle camera style changes from Season 1)

And for finish. Questions from the Admins.:

LazyPooky: Are the puppeteers and voices still the same as in the first and second season? If not, why not?

Ana (Me) (Spain): Actually, I have few questions for you:

1.Well, this question is about the new Spanish Play 'Roboticus', I heared it had a big success in Madrid and now they will do a Tour around Spain. What can we see on this new play?

2. This question is about the release of 3rd Season for September. I would like to know if we can do something like for the release. For example a chat with fans meanwhile we see the episode on Internet.

3. I would like to know about your idea about make the Fan Club's Website. Is it going to be like the design of the fictional PixelSpix and same name?

4. 2014, LazyTown will be 10 years old and I thought some ideas for the 10th Birthday and Fans. If you are agree, I would like send you a new e-mail with my ideas. I know, 2 years for 2014, but this kind of things take time.

5. London Calling. In the Conference in Norway 2009 you said you were writing a Sexual Thriller called 'London Calling' (or kind of) I asked to you it about it nd you said us you can't say so much info at the moment, but almost 2 years from that interview, so, I would like to know if you can tell to Fans more info about your project.

7. It is about your Website. I would like to know if you will re-open it soon, because Fans loved your Website :)

Any more questions not added or any more questions you want to add?

Comment

Questions
                            Are these questions sent to Magnus ?

Comment

Originally posted by Master Of Disguise
                              Questions
                              Are these questions sent to Magnus ?
                              Not yet. I am collecting questions for send to him in January. I thought send them next month, but December is Christmas's Month so maybe they are busy, and Scripts for the New Season, etc. So Maybe January could be better, new season's filming, new year, etc.

Comment

Happy New Year everybody. This week I will send the e-mail with questions. I hope get the answers very soon. I hope you enjoy the new interview, I think we will have good answers and news.

Greetings,
                                LTW

Comment

Working...
                                X