Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Dolls for Maggi - Birthday card for Stefan Karl

Re: Brain Fart

Hmmm I'm thinking about sending Maggi the LT/LB dolls I was making out of wire and yarn. I'll make new ones of Sportacus, Steph, and Robbie and hopefully he'll get them and like them.

Jocund and her buddy did something similar with the LT nativity scene, and he loved it.

I would love to send some other things.

I'd love that!

Also, that LT nativity scene sounds awesome.
    Getur einhver annar verið Glanni ? það bara passar ekki
    Stefan Karl Stefansson, það er enginn eins og þú!

Comment

Originally posted by Lily_Kaelar
      I would love to send some other things.
      I'm also planning a Birthday card for Stefan. The best idea I have so far is for everyone to draw Robbie in different disguises, whether it's from the show or not. Is anyone interested?

Comment

Originally posted by sportagirl_10.5
        I'm also planning a Birthday card for Stefan. The best idea I have so far is for everyone to draw Robbie in different disguises, whether it's from the show or not. Is anyone interested?
        I am! I am! Time for some thinkin!

Comment

Originally posted by Stingy
          Originally posted by sportagirl_10.5
          I am! I am! Time for some thinkin!
          Me too! *sharpens pencil*

Comment

I'm a terrible artist. I'm more of the writer type, or even the arts and crafts type.

Comment

"To our favorite Master of Disguise..." With all the little Robbies on the cover, and inside too I guess. Including LB disguises.

And on the inside, what would be the message? Probably not "From Your Pals at GetLazy" since that might prompt him to look and be disturbed.

And we could all make some signatures to go in with the Robbies, so he knows who did which one.

I could try practicing drawing Robbie. My school has a scanner, and I'm sure my teacher would let me use it if I came up with a halfway decent drawing. Perhaps I could do digital art if all else fails. I just learned how to use Illustrator and Photoshop, and I'm not half bad at it.

Comment

Originally posted by Lily_Kaelar
                And on the inside, what would be the message? Probably not "From Your Pals at GetLazy" since that might prompt him to look and be disturbed.
                lol, yeah.

Comment

We could do like we did for the Christmas card. Everyone emails me a photo of your picture, I print them all out small and stick them all together in the card, then I write everyone's names in it.

Comment

I should really practice writing my pen name, though. I still stand by writing our own signatures, and those who don't want to or cbf to can have you do it for them. How's that? Just make sure when they're printed, they are at least semi-legible.

Who should it be from, though, written on the inside? "From your internetz palz" lol idk

Comment

I think at Christmas I just put something like "from all your fans all over the world" as I put in quite a few names of fans I know who do not come on GL, AL or any of the LJ communities.

Comment

Hmm is that a little broad?

Ah well I suppose we can figure it out later, right?

Comment

It's broad, but I think it sounds really sweet. I think he'll like it.

I'd be in whenever you get started!

Comment

I'm going to work on my drawing when I'm done with my English homework...hopefully I can actually get started on it before I fall asleep again tonight...><;

I have so much to do...a party...and then my mom will want me to clean, I'm sure...told Dad I did my homework so can't tell him it was a lie...

Sportacus would disapprove of my laziness.

Comment

Working...
                            X