Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: stupidest LT comment you ever got

Originally posted by LazyTownWW
    You know, it was a youth subculture back in the 1960's, they were pacifists.
    http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hippie
    Ok but I still didn't get the joke ^_^'
    I got the impression you were american, btw.
    hahah not at all, my english is not bad acually but sometimes I don't know some words, I just learned it from tv

Comment

A user said today:

Someone from "Pleasentville"? in a show called "LazyTown". It all makes sense now.

It's not a stupid comment though, it's funny. I never saw the connection haha
      Magnús: - I have fans of all ages and I don't think it's weird when older people like LazyTown. LazyTown appeals to people for many different reasons: dancing, acrobatics, etc.

Comment

that happens when ppl watch your remixes pooky

[youtube]clyZ5pLJQmc[/youtube]
        Gallery

Comment

Originally posted by Buzz
          I have set all my youtube video´s the way that everyone can upload it to their account by using the YouTube video editor, and there is always a risk that people do weird things with it. But I don´t really care ;)
          Magnús: - I have fans of all ages and I don't think it's weird when older people like LazyTown. LazyTown appeals to people for many different reasons: dancing, acrobatics, etc.

Comment

Originally posted by pooky
            I have set all my youtube video´s the way that everyone can upload it to their account by using the YouTube video editor
            where are these settings located?
            Gallery

Comment

I have set all my youtube video´s the way that everyone can upload it to their account by using the YouTube video editor
              viewtopic.php?p=78008#p78008

Comment

viewtopic.php?p=78008#p78008
                I think that's what we are talking about....

Gallery

Comment

I got one stupid comment again

" does anyone else get the feeling ? Lazypooky is some pedo obsessed with Julianna? "

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6JB1P0Vxf3M

edit: the user changed her/his mind and deleted the comment

Comment

Oh I get it now. You're the 20 year old Juli who is sexually attracted to and obsessed with your younger self. Some sort of sick pedophilic narcissism.

Comment

• Re: stupidest LT comment you ever got

Originally posted by Stingy
                      Some sort of sick pedophilic narcissism.
                      That made me laugh out loud!

Comment

On YouTube, I've received a stupid comment as a response.

In one video showing "I Can Move," people kept saying that the mayor was saying "**** yeah" at the beginning.

This intrigued me, so I listened extra-carefully for a few times before I posted the following.

0:09? He says: "Oh, dear."

ABZY66ROBLOX replied with: "No, he said f**k yeah?."

Oh, that totally convinces me. I ignored the comment.

I've learned that it's best to be tender-hearted and tough-minded.

Comment

Lol it's like a blessing in disguise that I don't get these kind of comments, although I would laugh if I did get them. Actually, I think I have gotten some pretty messy ones at times, I'll see if I can find some.

Comment

Lol it's like a blessing in disguise that I don't get these kind of comments, although I would laugh if I did get them. Actually, I think I have gotten some pretty messy ones at times, I'll see if I can find some.
                            Well, the comment section here is a mess, but it's kind of funny...

Comment

Wow.

Could you give me a synopsis of what that person is apologizing for?

Comment

Well, the comment section here is a mess, but it's kind of funny...
                                [youtube]
                                Sometimes I'm a bit sad that YouTube removed all my video comments everywhere because I made a few long comments there. Oh well.

Originally posted by PrivateBrain
                                Wow.

Could you give me a synopsis of what that person is apologizing for?
                                Emilio is/was the black sheep amongst the lazytown fans. He can't be trusted although we tried a few times. False promises, hacking accounts etc.
                                viewtopic.php?f=1&t=2389

Comment

Working...
                                X